Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Groopt connects you and the groups you love with a private space to collaborate and organize your life. No ads, no distractions... just your groups, your life.
Whether it's your Fraternity, Sorority, Greek council, activity club, student org, classmates, political group, close friends, roommates, or weekend warrior trip planners… Groopt gives you a simple, secure space to organize the groups that make your life special. With Groopt, all of your members can stay up to date whether they're on a phone or at their computer.
The web app, Groopt.com, gives you a private space to:
- Privately share media with the groups you love
- Blast targeted text and email reminders from your shared calendar
- Manage your groups projects with a to-do list of tasks
- Send out polls and vote online
- Manage group payments
- Accept online donations
- Sell tickets
- Manage your group's website
- And more!
With this iPhone App Release, you can:
- View and post to your group's stream
- View recent announcements
- View stream attachments
- Sync your calendar and contacts (premium subscription required)
- Sit tight, more functionality on the way!
What's New in Version 1.7.3
- Solve some compatibility issues
- Splash screen and group panel color/position tweaks
You can access files and the news feed but not the calendar which is slightly annoying since it is something that most people want to access that on a daily basis.
No calendar = useless
It's nice to have access to files, but those i usually access on a desktop where a calendar is something I would like to have access to.
I can't vote in polls or view some things that I should be able to...?