Groove – Music Player & Smart Playlists
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Downloaded some great tunes? Your music now deserves a smart and beautiful music player. Groove learns your listening habits and organizes your music into great playlists.
“Groove is like Apple's Genius on turbocharge” – Huffington Post
* Taste-learning algorithm figures out your musical preferences. The more you listen, the better it gets.
* Organizes your music collection intelligently using tags (indie, house, 90s, chillout, britpop, etc.).
* Automatic LAST.FM scrobbling without the need to connect to iTunes.
* Smart gestures to control volume, playback and get new mixes – perfect for when in the car.
* Seamless integration with iTunes Match, Apple TV and AirPlay-enabled speakers.
* Groove with Friends: Concocts a mix compatible with your friends musical tastes.
* Helps you rediscover your music collection.
* Beautifies your music collection by adding album art and artist pics.
* Share your favourite songs with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Home Sharing is not supported by Groove
- Works best with music libraries of more than 100 songs
Discover More Groovy Secrets:
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groovemusicapp
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/groovemusicapp
“Groove is like the Genius button and Pandora had a love-child.” – FreshApps.com
What's New in Version 3.0.4
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
It's the best iOS music player, but a couple of quirks keep it from being a five-star app.
The interface is amazing, the graphics are wonderful, it has lots of user-friendly options, and I greatly enjoy using it. There are two issues, however: first, the last two updates both cause a glitch wherein the app can't see your music anymore; uninstalling and reinstalling fixes this, but what a hassle! Second, an option needs to be added that allows you to customize which screen the app opens up to when you run it. I always switch immediately into the "artist" view, and it would be marvelous if I could set the app to automatically open to this view. Developers, address these issues and you have a five-star app!
Awesome app, bad update
I dunno what they were thinking with this update, or if it was intentional or not, but if you're having trouble just remove the app and redownload. Yes, you'll lose history, but you can be back up and grooving in no time. Rating the app one star doesnt help fix the issue or get the developers to fix it quicker. Devs: please dont do this again. Its not fun.
I love it to much to let it go
This app has been the saving of my music listening time on my phone, but the app unfortunately underwent an update that hinders this incredibly. Please oh please fix this update, I don't want to let this one go. I give it 5 stars for the app I know it used to be, but beg the developer to address the issue with the utmost haste.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 08, 2014
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Zikera
- © Zikera
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.