Groove - Period & Fertility Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Groove is the period tracker you’ve been waiting for! This acclaimed app automatically adapts based on your personal data and goals—trying to conceive? preventing a pregnancy? got irregular cycles? not interested in fertility? identify as queer? No problem! Learn about your body and achieve your goals with Groove. It gets more accurate the more you use it and harnesses advanced algorithms to predict your next period.
**We give 10% of all company proceeds to organizations helping to eliminate menstrual taboos.**
Groove is the most intuitive and easy-to-use period tracker available, and our customers LOVE it. Here’s what they have to say:
“This is what I've been looking for all along. Wish I hadn’t paid for so many other period apps because Groove blows them all out of the water. It is perfect.”
“Okay, let’s start with the fact that this app isn’t pink or covered in flowers. I, for one, like to be treated like an adult and not an eight-year-old while tracking my lady things. Second, this app represents the data wonderfully and is so intuitive. 10 STARS!!”
“We started trying for another baby around Halloween. I have heard a lot about natural family planning and looked for something that would help me track my most fertile time. It lets you do one month 'fertility style' free to start, and then it's .99 a month after that. Period tracking is free... It includes lots of extra info to read, which helped me become more knowledgable. As my trial month went along I loved entering the data and seeing my chart grow. Being a graphic designer myself I loved all the smooth graphics. Ends up we conceived around thanksgiving, and I knew we were pregnant before it asked me if I wanted to purchase another month!! It WORKS!”
Here are just a couple of other nice things that have been written about Groove:
“. . . it surely has global appeal . . . whether you’re trying to get pregnant or most definitely trying to avoid it. Charts are used to make the resulting [data] as clear as possible.” — The Guardian
“Groove can be used for contraception, conception, or body literary. Depending on which option you select, you'll receive information and resources tailored to your needs. We find the format really intuitive and easy to use . . . we also think it's the prettiest app on our [Best Period Tracker Apps list]” — Red Tent Sisters
Use the FREE Groove Basic account to track your cycles, or upgrade to a Groove Pro account to practice the sympto-thermal method of fertility awareness to predict upcoming periods with incredible accuracy, prevent pregnancy without hormones or devices, or maximize your chances of getting pregnant.
Groove Basic features:
- educational information customized based on your personal data and goals
- period prediction algorithm that becomes more accurate over time
- period, data entry reminders
- input data about your bleeding, cervical fluid, and protected/unprotected 'activities'
- browse all your past charts from a single screen
- easily add past data with our calendar date selection
- view cycle averages, including cycle length and luteal phase length
- customize which data fields display on your Data screen
- send us feedback and bug reports
- visit our online store
- visit our blog to learn more about your body
- enjoy automatic iCloud data backup
Groove Pro features:
- educational information that automatically customizes based on YOUR data and helps you learn how to practice the sympto-thermal method of fertility awareness to meet YOUR goals
- save, share your beautiful charts
- period, data entry reminders
- choose between Fahrenheit or Celsius
- easy, beautiful temperature entry
- discard your temperature
- mark your temperature shift
- add, edit your coverline temperature
- track cervical position
- view your peak day count
Note: Groove is not a substitute for birth control and does not guarantee pregnancy prevention or achievement.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
What's new with Groove:
- Smashed a bug preventing past cycles from appearing on the Stats page.
- Obliterated a bug preventing cervical fluid and bleeding from showing up on fever days on the chart.
- Crushed a bug affecting reminders.
- Fixed a minor rounding issue affecting some Celsius temperatures.
We LOVE feedback, so please keep it coming! Send your suggestions to email@example.com so we can continue to make Groove the best period tracker available.
If you love Groove, please consider leaving us a review to help others benefit from beautiful, simple period tracking.
Better apps exist
Despite opting into the "trial" for the Pro version, (required if your cycles are irregular,) I was disappointed by the lack of detail in the data entry. If your body doesn't behave in normal patterns, (see above re: irregular cycles,) you literally cannot enter data at all some days...most days. Just about anything else in the App Store is probably a better bet.
App is useful if you just want some way to track simply day to day. I didn't need a whole bunch of fancy options so it's perfect. And I love the daily check in "check yo self". Nice touch.
Easy to use
Love the reminders and colorful chart. It's pretty descriptive and easy to use. It's my biology in a app and love it.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Groove, LLC
- © 2015 Groove, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30-day extension for your Fertility Charting account subscription$0.99