Groovebook: Book of Prints
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*For a limited time, get your first Groovebook free with promo code MEMORIES*
Groovebook by Shutterfly offers the most inexpensive way to print the photos you love off your phone into a custom monthly photo book.
For only $2.99/month with free shipping, Groovebook prints your photos and mails you a bright 4x6 photo book with perforated pages so you can easily tear + share photo prints with your family and friends. Be surprised by a bold new cover each month and with a colorful spine to mark your dates. You can select 40-100 photos to print in your Groovebook.
TURN YOUR FAVORITE PHOTOS INTO FUN PRODUCTS
· Put your favorite photos on your fridge with 4x5 photo magnets
· Make your desk a happy place with photo mouse pads
· Stack the deck in your favorite photo playing cards
· Show off your best photos with photo notepads
· Photo gifts are perfect presents for birthdays, holidays, any days!
· Let the savings begin. Each photo book comes out to just 3 cents per print!
· Enjoy free shipping on every photo book each month
· Quickly and easily create your book within minutes
GIVE THE GIFT OF GROOVEBOOK
· Send a copy of any photo book you have made
· Choose between 3,6, or 12 months subscription to send
· Earn a free photo book for every friend you refer
With Groovebook, you can free your photos and make just a little bit more of your memories. It’s a snap. Of snaps.
What's New in Version 3.2.7
We are always focused on improving the app for you. Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions, suggestions or concerns.
Picture quality is awful
This is a great app as far as how easy it is to just pick the photos I want to print and then get a book in a month. They come in such cute little books too but the picture quality is horrible. They went from kind of grainy but still good enough for the price to gray. There’s a gray coating on every picture and it’s awful. It’s takes too long to get them and now they’re awful. I’m embarrassed to show them I don’t want to brag about a company that has no pride in their product. I’m cancelling my subscription now I’ll just find something else that is actually worth my money.
Overall, the concept of this app is awesome. We love that! The actual app itself is terrible. It won’t let me delete specific recipients or even change/edit them. Every time I edit a subscriber, hit save, and come back to the app it reverts back to what it was prior. Ready to look for a new company. So frustrated. Can’t find any tech support to fix the problem either. Don’t waste your time. There are a ton of other subscription based companies like this one. Go with them.
The pictures are okay quality but you really can’t beat it for the price. Biggest issue is the CONSTANT closing of the app when I’m trying to add photos into a book to print. Have to do each book at least three times to finish!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 11, 2017
- Version: 3.2.7
- Size: 88.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shutterfly, Inc.
- © Shutterfly Inc, Redwood City, California
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.