Groovebook: Photo Prints in Monthly Photo Books
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*For a limited time, get your first Groovebook free with promo code MEMORIES*
Groovebook by Shutterfly offers the most inexpensive way to print the photos you love off your phone into a custom monthly photo book.
For only $2.99/month with free shipping, Groovebook prints your photos and mails you a bright 4x6 photo book with perforated pages so you can easily tear + share photo prints with your family and friends. Be surprised by a bold new cover each month and with a colorful spine to mark your dates. You can select 40-100 photos to print in your Groovebook.
TURN YOUR FAVORITE PHOTOS INTO FUN PRODUCTS
· Put your favorite photos on your fridge with 4x5 photo magnets
· Make your desk a happy place with photo mouse pads
· Stack the deck in your favorite photo playing cards
· Show off your best photos with photo notepads
· Photo gifts are perfect presents for birthdays, holidays, any days!
· Let the savings begin. Each photo book comes out to just 3 cents per print!
· Enjoy free shipping on every photo book each month
· Quickly and easily create your book within minutes
GIVE THE GIFT OF GROOVEBOOK
· Send a copy of any photo book you have made
· Choose between 3,6, or 12 months subscription to send
· Earn a free photo book for every friend you refer
With Groovebook, you can free your photos and make just a little bit more of your memories. It’s a snap. Of snaps.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
In this release we've made a few updates to save you some time.
- Selecting your favorite photos is now easier with the ability to select all by day or week
- Make your photos the way you want them with improved photo crop and rotate
- Squashed a bug that prevented some photos from uploading
We are always focused on improving the app for you. Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, suggestions or concerns
Buggy, non-reliable, poor print quality
Print quality has declined steeply over the years; I noticed a significant change when Shutterfly took over. Fuzzy photos and photo paper is crap quality as well. App randomly force quits constantly, especially in the middle of an upload (and NO progress is saved). I've been paying my monthly fee for almost a year now and haven't been able to print any books - ugh. Tried to log in tonight to try again and couldn't remember my login info; when I clicked "forgot password," an error message popped up and wouldn't allow me to DO anything about the forgotten password. Finally just googled how to cancel my subscription and I have to send an email to billing in order to do so. Who knows how long that'll take. An app this simple seriously shouldn't be so annoying.
Unreliable and slow
When I first started using the app a few years ago, I had no complaints, it was easy to use. However, over the last several months it has become slow and does not work most of the time. I've had several months when I couldn't finish my upload and did not receive a book. I'm tired of paying for nothing. I cancelled my subscription today.
The app was easy to download, easy to set up account and upload photos. This is my first attempt on trying Groove Book. Will post option in photos when I receive them.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 26, 2017
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 51.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shutterfly, Inc.
- © Shutterfly Inc, Redwood City, California
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.