*For a limited time, get your first Groovebook free with promo code MEMORIES*
Groovebook by Shutterfly offers the most inexpensive way to print the photos you love off your phone into a custom monthly photo book.
For only $3.99/month with free shipping, Groovebook prints your photos and mails you a bright 4x6 photo book with perforated pages so you can easily tear + share photo prints with your family and friends. Be surprised by a bold new cover each month and with a colorful spine to mark your dates. You can select 40-100 photos to print in your Groovebook.
TURN YOUR FAVORITE PHOTOS INTO FUN PRODUCTS
· Put your favorite photos on your fridge with 4x5 photo magnets
· Make your desk a happy place with photo mouse pads
· Stack the deck in your favorite photo playing cards
· Show off your best photos with photo notepads
· Photo gifts are perfect presents for birthdays, holidays, any days!
· Let the savings begin. Each photo book comes out to just 3 cents per print!
· Enjoy free shipping on every photo book each month
· Quickly and easily create your book within minutes
GIVE THE GIFT OF GROOVEBOOK
· Send a copy of any photo book you have made
· Choose between 3,6, or 12 months subscription to send
· Earn a free photo book for every friend you refer
With Groovebook, you can free your photos and make just a little bit more of your memories. It’s a snap. Of snaps.
We are always focused on improving the app for you. Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions, suggestions or concerns.
Ratings and Reviews
I love these little books! I have gotten about many so far and given several as gifts to remember trips or events. I am happy with the service and the quality and it takes all those pics off my phone. The quality of the pics depends on the quality of your phone and how you take pics. It's a great little product for only $2.99 per 100 pics.
I thought I put in a review a little while back but I still love it and think it's a great thing! I have printed them up for different events and given them to other people. That gives them a mini book of memories like baby or bridal showers, special company coming into town or special trips I've made with friends! It definitely is easy to come up with 100 pics from special occasions! You can order duplicates and have the books you like and cherish!
I still love this app and use it for extra books some months too. I have an issue now with the loading of pictures. It opens and says to load 100 and then goes to the very first book I ever ordered, and that’s over two years ago. I would love it if it opened to the present available book instead of swiping through dozens and dozens of books to find the new one. That’s my only complaint otherwise I love your app.
Great Concept but Severely Flawed
The price is right for the quality and it’s an excellent concept but the ap needs a lot work. I tried gifting my first book to two different people. The ap repeatedly crashed in the process and I was never able to send to them. I was charged for $12 of product of which I have only received $4 worth. To my knowledge, you can’t track your shipments nor can you see to whom or where they are going. You should be able to track and see where they’re headed at the very least. The one book I received had some pictures cut short. For the price this is fine. But perhaps add a feature that will alert you when you’re requesting a printout of a pic that’s going to be cropped. You can’t view previous books in the ap. That means you have to look back through the pictures on your device as you are adding new ones to see which ones have already been printed or look through your printed books. This is not efficient. It would be a nice added feature to be able to share your subscription with someone else. For example, it would be awesome if I could share with my husband so he can add pics from his device as well. Overall it’s cool and I’ll continue to subscribe but I hope things improve.
This is a great service
I've received two Groovebooks now and I think they are great- especially for $2.99. The app is very easy to use, uploading pictures is a snap and I receive my Groovebook in about two weeks. The printouts are as good as the pictures I send in- some are clearer than others. I set a reminder to make sure that I get my photos uploaded by the date they give me.
The quality of the pictures have declined- fuzzy and framed poorly. I know that this is inexpensive and probably should expect lower quality paper but it is getting to be a real problem. If the quality doesn't start improving I will need to cancel my long term subscription and get another alternative. Makes me sad.
I was very pleasantly surprised this month when my latest book came. The picture quality was much improved. There was quite a chemical smell to the pictures but it dissipated When I created my new book, I liked the new format and the pictures uploaded much faster.
- Shutterfly, Inc.
- 70.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Shutterfly Inc, Redwood City, California
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.