GroundSchool JAA (EASA, JAR-FCL) ATPL Airplane Theory Exam Preparation
By Dauntless Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our EASA ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot License) Airplane theory exam preparation app is the best tool to help you pass all the tests to become an airline or other professional pilot in Europe or any other of the many other countries which use a EASA (JAA/JAR-FCL) syllabus.
Unlike other products, which generally are based on out-of-date, static question sets, our GroundSchool EASA data banks feature lifetime free updates so that you can always access the latest questions sets that we have available from within the app. Our question question sets very very closely mimic official EASA CQB question sets, are maintained and updated by a team of professional pilot and flight instructor editors, and have been used by thousands of pilots to pass their exams.
The EASA ATPL really is the PhD of the aviation world, and our software will help make the often difficult study process as easy as possible.
This single app will prepare you for any or all of the following EASA ATPL Airplane theory exams:
010 Air law and ATC Procedures
021 Airframe and systems, Electrics, Powerplant and Emergency Equipment
031 Mass and Balance
032 Performance of aeroplanes
033 Flight planning and Monitoring
040 Human Performance and Limitations
061 General Navigation
062 Radio Navigation
070 Operational Procedures
080 Principles of Flight
091 VFR Communication
092 IFR Communication
Yes! This app is compatible with all EASA ATPL classroom based courses and textbooks. Many of our users are either enrolled in such courses or are thinking of soon doing so. Studying with our application really saves dozens if not hundreds of hours of work and really lets you get a head start towards mastering the exams.
Yes! This software is also great for those who are not required to take such a classroom course, such as non-EASA pilots transitioning into EASA or those who already have requisite flight experience minimums.
Please note that "EASA" is the current name for what or all practical purposes used to be called "JAA." Therefore, if you're looking for "JAA theory test prep", this is what you are looking for.
Yes! This app features lifetime free updates.
Yes! When you purchase this app from the app store, it is a lifetime purchase, not a 'rental,' unlike with some of our competitors who effectively time limit you.
Yes! The software is exceptionally easy to use and features numerous study and learning modes to help you learn quickly and efficiently.
Yes! Thousands of pilots have successfully used our materials to prepare for their exams and so..
Yes! You can too!
Please note that this software is for AIRPLANE pilots only. While there is much commonality between this and the helicopter syllabus, this product does not contain helicopter-specific questions such as helicopter aerodynamics.
Immediately after downloading the app, we strongly recommend that you use the built-in update feature to ensure that you have the latest question sets that we have available. You can update as often as you wish into the future, so that even if you're not quite ready to take the exams now, you can be secure knowing that you're covered.
This application contains most of the figures that you will need to access during the exams. However, as with all EASA exams, you will need to separately obtain a EASA student route manual book for chart and plate reference for some questions, such as Navigation questions and a flight computer such as a CRP-5. However, over 98% of the questions in our app can be studied without having those items, so don't worry if you don't have them yet.
Good luck in your exams and we hope to see you as a fellow professional pilot flying along in the skies with us soon!
What's New in Version 9.6.3
- Fixed version - this version should now work smoothly on both 64-bit and 32-bit systems. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience; or team worked tirelessly to solve a bug that came up in the previous version and it should now be fully fixed.
- Updated our question database. Remember, even between appstore updates, you can use the built-in update feature to get updates, free, at any time.
- MAJOR NEW FEATURE! A new built in, context-sensitive glossary of over 5000 aviation terms helps you come to grips with new terms and abbreviations.
- Improved the update feature: made it faster and more reliable and also add an alternative update method.
- Refreshed the modernized the user interface of the test / study screen with some cool new graphics.
- Fixed some bugs and improved native support across a broader range of devices.
- Added and improved explanatory graphics and text. We help you not just pass your exam in record time, but learn the material too!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 9.6.3
- Size: 179 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dauntless Software
- © 2010-present Dauntless Aviation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.