GContact is the most popular contact management software with easy-to-use.
Add todo task feature for contacts.
1.Drag & drop for the group editing
2. Contact could be gathered in the groups automatically by company names.
3. Groups could be created, edited, or deleted freely.
4. You could also create, delete, and edit a single contact.
5. It support to search for contacts
6. And send email to all group members
7. Fantastic respond speed
8. Support to send sms/mms to all group members
*The group mms just support the emoji only,picture and camera it can not be support in this version.
8.You could change the group's sort
9.You could change the group's color
10.drag & drop for the group editing
12.Suppot GMail app to send group mail
13.Backup your contacts and shared your archive file by iTunes connect or EMail
14.Scheduler for call or mail to somebody
Mark: English,Japanese,Chinese versions are available.
Click group bottom twice continuously, you will see the menu including “Edit Group Members” “Change Group Name/Color” “Delete Group” “Send Group Mail” “Send Group SMS/MMS" “Cancel”.
1. How to add contacts to groups
(1) Please have a browse of the tip mentioned above for reference.
(2) Firstly, click a contact in “No Group”, which you would like to add to a certain group. And then you will see a menu including “Contact Detail” “Join in group” “Cancel”. Once you choose and click “Join In Group”, the contact could be ready to add to your favor group.
2. How to delete the group which has been already added?
(1) Please have a browse of the tips mentioned above for reference.
(2) If you have cancelled GContact software, and plan to delete the groups remained in Apple’s Contacts, there are several ways to deal with it. One is deleting the groups by Exchange or Itune, and connecting your iphone or itouch to the computer, then doing synchronization. Another one is installing GContact again, and deleting the groups by it.
Because the function of deleting groups is not supported by Contacts, and only supported by SDK software of Apple.
3. How to change the name of groups?
Please have a browse of the tips mentioned above for reference.
4.Why some groups are added automatically, although we did not do any edition on it?
We are afraid it is not caused by GContact, but may be caused by other
familiar software or others’ computers, while doing synchronization on it.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple yet elegant
This contacts app certainly make it much easier to send group emails or group sms messages with just a few taps also if you need to omit someone from a normal group email it's very easy. The ability to choose to send SMS messages all at once or one at a time is s nice feature too
Adding contacts to groups is as easy as drag and drop
Grouping your contacts and sending out emails.
Stop looking for an app to organize your contacts and sending out group emails. This has to be the best app you will ever find.
Easy, fast, and efficient period! I have tried other and they were terrible. I rarely write reviews, but felt I needed to support this app and save others a lot of headaches.
Perfect for Group Messaging
I use this frequently on my iPad for sending emails to large groups to share news regarding former coworkers. It never fails me from the time I first began using it. Grateful to the Apple Store employee who told me about this and got me started.
- Seisei Ten
- 66.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iMobSoft
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ADS $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.