Group Contact Lite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GContact is the most popular contact management software with easy-to-use.
1.Drag & drop for the group editing
2. Contact could be gathered in the groups automatically by company names.
3. Groups could be created, edited, or deleted freely.
4. You could also create, delete, and edit a single contact.
5. It support to search for contacts
6. And send email to all group members
7. Fantastic respond speed
8. Support to send sms/mms to all group members
*The group mms just support the emoji only,picture and camera it can not be support in this version.
8.You could change the group's sort
9.You could change the group's color
10.drag & drop for the group editing
12.Suppot GMail app to send group mail
13.Backup your contacts and shared your archive file by iTunes connect or EMail
Mark: English,Japanese,Chinese versions are available.
Click group bottom twice continuously, you will see the menu including “Edit Group Members” “Change Group Name/Color” “Delete Group” “Send Group Mail” “Send Group SMS/MMS" “Cancel”.
1. How to add contacts to groups
(1) Please have a browse of the tip mentioned above for reference.
(2) Firstly, click a contact in “No Group”, which you would like to add to a certain group. And then you will see a menu including “Contact Detail” “Join in group” “Cancel”. Once you choose and click “Join In Group”, the contact could be ready to add to your favor group.
2. How to delete the group which has been already added?
(1) Please have a browse of the tips mentioned above for reference.
(2) If you have cancelled GContact software, and plan to delete the groups remained in Apple’s Contacts, there are several ways to deal with it. One is deleting the groups by Exchange or Itune, and connecting your iphone or itouch to the computer, then doing synchronization. Another one is installing GContact again, and deleting the groups by it.
Because the function of deleting groups is not supported by Contacts, and only supported by SDK software of Apple.
3. How to change the name of groups?
Please have a browse of the tips mentioned above for reference.
4.Why some groups are added automatically, although we did not do any edition on it?
We are afraid it is not caused by GContact, but may be caused by other
familiar software or others’ computers, while doing synchronization on it.
What's New in Version 3.5.8
Fix a bug about iOS 8.2 for mail send
Decent app, but buggy and a little clunky
Nice drag and drop features, but has a number of bugs they don't seem to get fixed. Probably not worth paying for the full app if the author doesn't fix defects or enhance the software.
Backs up to iCloud, but what about other cloud servers like Dropbox? If you already sync to iCloud, backing up there is redundant.
Major annoyance!!: Contacts that have only a company name have the company name duplicated under it in the list.
If you search and the string isn't found, the cancel button doesn't work so you can never exit search. You have to the app and restart it.
Would be great to be able to swipe to hide/unhide the group tabs for more real estate or if you just don't want to see them.
Seems these bugs and others just don't get addressed.
Still has bugs
Was a great app in the past but for many months now it doesn't finish the task/text/email etc keeps cutting out mid stream and misses sending out most the details being sent
User friendly and easy to use
Great app, love the grouping option!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 25, 2015
- Version: 3.5.8
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Seisei Ten
- © iMobSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove ADS$0.99