Groupdolists, powered by Centrallo, instantly coordinates incident response teams, whether corporate or public sector, in a single organization or across multiple organizations. Groupdolists creates a common operating picture between all responders, wherever they are, and synchronizes their efforts in real time.
Say goodbye to dusty binders stuffed thick with forgotten photocopies of out-of-date incident response plans. With Groupdolists, organizers mobilize response teams on demand. Assign tasks, share situational information, and confirm results faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Now, thanks to the iPhone app, Groupdolists brings your command and operations centers to participants wherever they are, whenever you need them. You can even create an instant conference call with one tap.
• Groupdolists manages emergency (and everyday) operating procedures.
• Groupdolists pushes procedural task lists instantly to response teams, regardless of their location, bandwidth, or device—instantly synchronizing what needs to be done and by whom, as well as confirming completed tasks in chronological order.
• Groupdolists increases transparency, provides greater accountability, and can even be shared with senior leadership via a password-protected link to follow the situation in progress without creating distractions or unnecessary interruptions.
• Groupdolists instantly synchronizes not just tasks, but photos, videos, links, comments, and documents to all team members. Everything you use is available for reference and action.
• Groupdolists provides after-action forensic analysis of incidents in both PDF and Excel formats.
If you’re responsible for the safety and security of employees, facilities, assets, or even just your group’s reputation, then Groupdolists is for you! The iPhone client is FREE to all participants.
Bug fixes and UI improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.