GroupMe - A Home for All the Groups in Your Life.
Family. Roommates. Friends. Coworkers. Teams. Vacations. Greek Life. Bands. Faith Groups. Events.
“Lifechanger.... utterly indispensable”
Add anyone to a group via their phone number or email address. If they don’t have the app, they can start chatting over SMS immediately.
You’re in charge! Mute specific chats, or the entire app – you can even leave or end group chats.
SAY MORE THAN WORDS
With an extensive set of exclusive emoji, you can express yourself in a whole new way.
THE WHOLE INTERNET IN YOUR GROUP
Meme images, search for and send GIFs and videos, and see content shared from URLs displayed in the chat.
SHARE NOW, RELIVE LATER
The gallery saves your memories. Easily explore the photos and videos shared in your group now, or later.
LEAVE TEXTING BEHIND
With direct messages, you can use all the features you love for group chat, but one-on-one.
CHAT WHEREVER YOU ARE
Including from your computer at groupme.com
Stay in touch whether you’re separated by a hallway or a hemisphere. Get your group together.
We want to hear your feedback!
NOTE: SMS chat currently available in US only. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
Made with love in New York
The GroupMe team invites you to enjoy this update
* Fixed inline Instagram messages
* Fixed missing back button in multiple views
* Fixed broken options in event reminder
* Improved camera use for avatar selection
* Fixed image preview in iPhone 6, 7, and 8
* Misc bug fixes
As always, we love hearing what you think, so please consider leaving a review! For more information, please visit our support page: https://groupme.com/help
Ratings and Reviews
Get your group together and chat.
Great app but.....
Group me app is great had it for years for my fantasy football friends to talk smack.But my only complaint is that I can’t receive messages on my Apple Watch (1st world problems I know )we have to make this happen some how please.
I love this app as it’s super useful for groups, but it needs an easier way of sending pictures because sending one at a time can get annoying. Perhaps being able to make a folder, I don’t know, that’s really the only problem I have
- Skype Communications S.a.r.l
- 82.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Skype Communications S.a.r.l
- In-App Purchases
- Most Wanted Emoji Pack $0.99
- Most Wanted 2 Emoji Pack $0.99
- Adventure Time $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.