By Mindless Dribble Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GroupMe - A Home for All the Groups in Your Life.
Family. Roommates. Friends. Coworkers. Teams. Vacations. Greek Life. Bands. Faith Groups. Events.
“Lifechanger.... utterly indispensable”
Add anyone to a group via their phone number or email address. If they don’t have the app, they can start chatting over SMS immediately.
You’re in charge! Mute specific chats, or the entire app – you can even leave or end group chats.
SAY MORE THAN WORDS
With an extensive set of exclusive emoji, you can express yourself in a whole new way.
THE WHOLE INTERNET IN YOUR GROUP
Meme images, search for and send GIFs and videos, and see content shared from URLs displayed in the chat.
SHARE NOW, RELIVE LATER
The gallery saves your memories. Easily explore the photos and videos shared in your group now, or later.
LEAVE TEXTING BEHIND
With direct messages, you can use all the features you love for group chat, but one-on-one.
CHAT WHEREVER YOU ARE
Including from your computer at groupme.com
Stay in touch whether you’re separated by a hallway or a hemisphere. Get your group together.
We want to hear your feedback!
NOTE: SMS chat currently available in US only. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
Made with love in New York
What's New in Version 5.1.5
New in this version:
- Fixed a crash that prevented some users from syncing Contacts
New in 5.1.4:
- Gallery for DMs! Just like we have for groups, you can easily view all the photos and videos shared in your DMs.
- New Contacts! If people you know start using GroupMe, we’ll stick them at the top of your contacts list for easy access.
- Image previews! When people share tweets, news articles, or whatever, we’ll show you the corresponding image and summary.
If you have additional feedback or issues, please don’t hesitate to send us a line at email@example.com.
And if you’re enjoying the app, we more than appreciate positive reviews in the app store. Thanks!
Just a great overall app!
Maybe a few thing here and there could make these app better.
Like being able to delete actual group chat from the rejoin and the hidden chat. I find myself being in multiple group and find it to being a clutter of other groups that I'll never join back in again. While others I do leave for a short time. Maybe these idea can be in the next update?
Hoping these "delete" feature could go for other things such as people who have recently been in the group or contact.
Would love more control
The app itself does exactly what is expected, and GREAT, too! However I would love a bit more control regarding image search. If you could put something that includes "do not pull up images for the words ___" or something like that, I would definitely give this app 5 stars! Hope you guys take this into consideration for those of us that care greatly about this. Thanks!
Dont preview message on lock screen
I used this app all day everyday for group chats. But have it where you can see that someone sent a message but cant read the message on the lock screen. Otherwise to get no message preview on the lock screen you have to change the iPhone settings and just get notifications while the phone is unlocked
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Aug 04, 2015
- Version: 5.1.5
- Size: 35.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Mindless Dribble, Inc.
- © 2014 Mindless Dribble Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Most Wanted Emoji Pack$0.99
- Most Wanted 2 Emoji Pack$0.99
- Adventure Time$1.99
- University of Alabama Emoji Pack$1.99
- University of Texas Emoji Pack$1.99
- Michigan Wolverines Emoji Pack$0.99
- Florida Gators Emoji Pack$0.99
- March Madness Emoji Pack$0.99
- Wisconsin Badgers Emoji Pack$0.99
- University of Notre Dame Emoji$1.99