By Tamarisk Capital Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the most out of online learning with GroupMooc's discovery, collaboration and productivity tools.
GroupMooc helps you find, plan and organize free online courses from Coursera, edX, FutureLearn and others. This includes online courses from leading universities like MIT, Harvard and Stanford, as well as from global technology and internet companies. Once you find the right courses, you can schedule your learning in an aggregated course plan, take in-app notes to help you remember important points, and showcase your achievements on your course completion profile.
GroupMooc for Teams helps organizations train their staff using free online courses. This premium feature allows you to:
* Add your own courses. GroupMooc for Teams aggregates free online courses from numerous providers alongside your in-house courses, and enables intelligent search and filtering so your employees can find the best courses for their needs.
* Collaborate and engage. Managers can promote staff training by assigning courses to team members and sponsoring course costs like verified certificates. Learners can develop skills by requesting approval from their supervisors to take a course and spend time learning during work hours.
* Measure progress. Over time, valuable data on your organization's learning patterns will accumulate within GroupMooc, allowing you to understand skills development across your teams as well as quantify time and money spent on learning.
GroupMooc for Teams is a paid feature accessible by making an in-app purchase. If you subscribe to this feature every month you will be charged the same amount of money based on the subscription plan you have selected. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Please bear in mind that the subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours of the end of the current period and will show the cost of the renewal.
You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
These are the subscription plans you can purchase:
* Up to 10 users: 59.99 USD
* Up to 30 users: 109.99 USD
* Up to 100 users: 249.99 USD
* Up to 300 users: 349.99 USD
* 300 + users: Email us at email@example.com
All plans include a 30-day free trial. You can downgrade or upgrade to a different plan if you think it better matches your needs.
More information is on our website including download links for mobile apps.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Groupmooc is an application or more information and bring new for me and everyone. I can find information easily through the filter. There are many items such as subject, Languages, start date, work load. It also supports several common language. In short, the app is great and worthy of all its users.
Great educational app lots of great courses and online tools to learn all different kinds of things
It's interesting! I'm very like app. App helps me improve my skill and special app is free. This is wonderful! App has high quality display, beautiful theme! I will use app every day! I hope app will grow strongly in the world! Good luck
Good app for students
Well, this app help me a lots to find some Online Learning courses on the internet easily! So, I'm very glad that I found this app soon! Would you like to find some online English courses on the inter net? Download this app and enjoy it!