GroupMooc. Organize your MOOCs from Coursera, edX and others. Collaborate and share with friends and colleagues
By Tamarisk Capital Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GroupMooc works across all major “MOOC” (massive open online course) platforms including Coursera, edX and Udacity.
Three simple steps:
1. Create a course plan: Forward course registration emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or select ‘Add course’ from the main menu - GroupMooc will do the rest
2. Organize your MOOCs: See your hourly workload, deadlines and key events across all courses, and export this information to your calendar
3. Connect and collaborate: Create groups of friends and co-workers to share your MOOC experiences with, and compete by completing more courses!
* It’s easy: all you need to do is forward an email to create a course plan
* It’s intuitive: workload, deadlines and key events shown in a single, integrated course plan
* It’s agnostic: organize and collaborate across all of your courses, regardless of MOOC provider
* It’s mobile: organize your MOOCs and collaborate with others while on the go
* It’s free: because the best things in life usually are
What's New in Version 1.1.5
Minor feature improvements and bug fixes
Would be awesome if it worked
Can't find my classes on the app, and can't customize start date. Basically right now I can't use the app, although I'd love to.