Download Groupon and save up to 70% on the things you need every day. Find great deals on all the best stuff to eat, see, and do near you and around the world.
Whether you’re craving to try a new restaurant downtown, in need of a relaxing massage, looking for a new gym, shopping for the latest fashion trends, or daydreaming about a hotel for a tropical getaway, Groupon has you covered with all the unique local experiences and discounts you could ever wish for.
Get ready to start shopping for popular fashion, electronics, beauty products, toys, and other awesome products with our local deals!
Get Access to Incredible Deals Near You
• Save up to 70% on 1,000s of local deals
• Browse outstanding discounts and coupons for your favorite hair or beauty salon, pizza place, yoga studio, and more
• Discover the hottest spots in your city including top-rated restaurants, spas, and gyms
Save Big on Products
• Shop Groupon Goods for discounts on delicious food, designer brands, electronics, everyday essentials and fun finds delivered right to your door
Get Cash Back at Restaurants
• Dine and get up to 30% cash back at participating Groupon+ restaurants.
Travel for Cheap
• Find the fanciest hotels and travel to exotic destinations with Groupon Getaways
• Always find something fun to do on your next trip by turning on your location settings
With the Groupon app you can:
• Get promo codes and special savings alerts for deals near you, instantly on your mobile device
• Buy and redeem deals directly from your mobile device, no need to print vouchers or clip coupons
• Read customer reviews and write your own
• Share deals with friends and family
• Use Apple Pay to buy deals with a single touch
Put down the coupon book and download Groupon to begin exploring the best that your city has to offer, with savings of up to 70%.
Groupon can provide you with real-time recommendations for great deals near you. As with any functionality of this type, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Need help? Contact us at https://www.groupon.com/customer_support
Thanks for using the Groupon app! Here at Groupon, we strive to deliver the best deals to you by improving your experience every time we release a new version of our app.
Our updates includes new features such as merchant name in getaway deals, top rated merchant, what's hot lens in search tab, and many new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Groupon has long been the go-to for finding local deals, and with good reason—it’s got an absolutely huge selection of discounts on restaurants, services, travel getaways, and more. The first thing we do when visiting a new city is check Groupon to discover local sales on food and attractions, but it’s also great for that classic Saturday-morning “What do YOU feel like doing?” dilemma. Brunch? Museum? Massage? With these kinds of deals, why not all three?
Great deals and experiences
When I first signed on for Groupon, it was to learn about events and activities in our area because we had just moved about a thousand miles and knew little about our area. From amazing ice cream to low priced event tickets, we enjoyed ourselves and got to check out several restaurants as a bonus. I’ve come to love the deals on photo printing, particularly Image to Glass. I have gotten several pictures through them using Groupon and even sent some of our travel photos direct to friends and family as Christmas gifts. My only complaint is that you have to order one print at a time, which I think brings the shipping costs up. I have purchased several items through Groupon goods as well (although one has to be very careful about impulse purchases) and have been very pleased with most of the products. When I’ve had problems or didn’t care for the quality, they have either refunded my money and had me ship it back, or refund my money and let me
Keep the item. Unlike some other websites, Groupon stands behind their offers and are generally supportive when an issue arises, although there has been a time or two when I’ve had difficulty redeeming a Groupon on a separate website and was told to call the company. I would have to say that has given me the most disappointment ordering through Groupon than anything else. On the whole, however, I find it to be a great place to purchase experiences as well as goods.
I’ve bought many deals on Groupon, the majority of which were for personal care. You cannot Beat the prices! I will never go back to the “upscale salons” I used to spend my hard earned money on. Every Groupon I’ve bought for cut and highlights has been a wonderful experience at salons that, in my opinion did a better job than the salon I was a regular patron at and paid twice the money!!!!
Also, I have bought several Groupons for Botox and have ALWAYS been pleased with the results! I once saw a survey where people were asked “Would you Ever buy a Groupon for Botox?” Most people said “no”. What I would say to these people is that Groupon’s Site offers the Best services and most businesses use Groupon to promote their business due to heavy competition. They want you to be 100 percent satisfied with their services because they are hoping to gain new clients. The Botox I received at all three Business’s from Groupon was Amazing! I was treated with genuine kindness and professionalism which made me want tome come back to them in the future plus I had no side effects from the botox like bruising or drooping. I did have those kind of outcomes at top medical offices that I paid very high prices for who are not affiliated with Groupon.
Thank you Groupon for giving the consumer excellent choices of businesses to choose from.
- Groupon, Inc.
- 159.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Groupon, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.