Screenshots

Description

The new Groupon Merchant app puts powerful tools to manage your Groupon campaigns right at your fingertips. Use the Groupon Merchant app on your iPhone or iPad to:

* Redeem Groupons by scanning them with your device's camera or entering the customer's name
* Interact with customer feedback and share rave reviews on your social media pages
* Track payments and access sales, redemption, and customer stats

What's New

Version 4.23

We’re constantly improving Groupon Merchant based on your feedback. To make sure you always have the latest features, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turn on Updates. With this update:

* Reliability and Performance Upgrades

Ratings and Reviews

2.2 out of 5

26 Ratings

26 Ratings

WORST COMPANY EVER, HERES WHY...

Ricodakidd

I started using Groupon merchant stores some time mid 2017. I would sell New various apparel mostly name brand apparel I.e. adidas, Nike, etc... I would sell in vary small group trying to figure out how Groupon works and to see if it had value in its in use. Out of all items I’ve sold on Groupon I’ve never had a negative feedback or return. Now fast forward to December I log on to my merchant account and find it suspended. So I call Groupon to be informed that my account is suspended because I don’t sell enough to have a trusted reputation. So after developing a holiday sales campaign I get nailed to the floor by Groupon because I don’t sell enough for them to trust me. The crazy part is they sent this to me in a email, and I had to ask them were they being serious or just maybe misinformed and they assured me they weren’t joking. I was very disappointed because I had counted on those holiday sales. It’s just a bad business model they use and I want people to be informed that they can’t count on their Groupon store being open unless Groupon feels they’re worthy of staying open.

This company is god awful. Run!! Save yourselves

Chin Shi Huang Di

This company will not let me close my campaign nor will they close my account. I just get emails from stupid customer service people from South Asia who can’t understand basic English who lack the brains to fill an egg cup. It was an evil day the day I signed up with Groupon. I’m giving away services I should be selling for pennies on the dollar but I can’t change it. This company is the worst thing that ever happened to me. Save yourself and avoid getting a merchant account at all costs!

Do Not Use Groupon Merchant

Lashes by Lisa

I had a campaign that paid 80% when sold and 20% once the voucher expired. They paid me the 80% but have not paid me the remaining 20%. Someone told them I was out of business which is not true and I have redeemed all the vouchers. They have nothing in writing from me saying I am out of business which is the requirement. They are making this my problem that they wrote off the remaining owed to me and still have not sent me my money.

Information

Seller
Groupon, Inc.
Size
48.6 MB
Category
Business
Compatibility
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Age Rating
Rated 4+
Copyright
© Groupon, Inc
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like