Groupon - Deals, Coupons & Shopping: Local Restaurants, Hotels, Yoga & Spas
By Groupon, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Groupon delivers unbeatable deals for 50—70% off the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in more than 500 cities located mostly on earth.
Download the Groupon app to start saving on everything you’re looking for—from right next door to across the globe. Whether you’re shopping for the latest fashion trends, craving a new restaurant in town, or spending work meetings daydreaming about tropical travel, a daily replenishment of deals delivers all the discounts you like.
Every deal is available to use immediately, so you’re never more than a few taps away from a relaxing massage, tickets to the night’s hottest event, or a chance to eat a whole pizza by yourself.
With the Groupon iOS app, you can:
• Buy and redeem Groupon deals directly from your iOS device.
• Track your purchased vouchers by location and expiration date.
• Save ink and avoid traumatic paper cuts by never printing another voucher or clipping another coupon.
And there’s more:
• Instantly redeem vouchers for on-demand deals on food, fun, fashion, and wellness.
• Use Groupon Goods to enjoy low prices without settling for bargain products.
• Collect the fanciest hotel shampoos or travel to exotic destinations with Groupon Getaways.
• Get in the spirit of the season shopping fun, themed collections for holidays and events our calendars say are important.
• Share Groupon deals with friends, family, and fiscally responsible robots via social media.
Put down the coupon book and pick up the Groupon iOS app—your ticket to explore the best each city has to offer at savings of up to 70% off.
What's New in Version 3.9.1
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
* Apple Pay is now available on iPad!
* [Select European Countries] Much improved category selector on the Goods tab, making it even easier to find that perfect deal
* [Belgium, Brazil, United Arab Emirates] New Nearby tab to help you find Groupon deals close by
* Search functionality is now available in all European countries!
* More performance improvements and lots of bug fixes
So close to 5 stars...
I LOVE Groupon. Around xmas time, we finally left chocolate for the delivery guy because he was at our house almost daily for about 4 weeks (with 3 Grouponers in the household ordering 20 items each, it got a little out of hand!). But that's just the point...you order 15 things at once and you never know whether it'll be there in 3 days or 30 days (sometimes longer). Also, they've taken away the option to "Add to Cart" on the mobile site (and can't even use it on the desktop site from my phone or tablet), so I'm paying up to an extra 1/3 of my overall purchase for shipping on each individual item, instead of getting free shipping on large orders. Please bring that back--I shop much less on Groupon bc of this. Lastly, some of the deals arrive as represented, but others are lower quality than depicted, and often the "original" price is not accurate. I always check, and sometimes they're spot on, and other times it's a wild exaggeration. I know this is likely the vendor's fault, but Groupon should tighten their QC in this department. Overall though, this is my favorite way to shop!
I think Allergan might be Mad. Botox
Groupon is great. My one concern is how they can get Businesses to offer Botox, Dysport , I've also seen fillers, such as Juvéderm so cheap. It concerns me that, the retailers may not be using FDA approved products, possibly getting them from Mexico or Canada. There is a huge black market for these types of products. I know how much it cost to purchase it at wholesale price, and with groupon taking 1/2 plus 2 % for credit card transaction. Seems like these businesses would be taking a huge loss. I guess it's, buyer beware. As a consumer, you should ask to see the bottle, look for Allergan Hologram, and made in USA symbol. As well as expiration date, and the written on reconstituted date, (when it was opened and mixed with saline solution). Just a heads up, to keep you all safe😊. Other wise, groupon goods, has some great merchandise at great prices. Haven't purchased any services as of yet.
Love it, but where is the cart?!
I have been using Groupon forever! I love it! I can get good deals on jury about everything, and I really enjoy the activity because they have a groupon for things that I have never tried, for a discount! Here is my only issue, I remember that in an update they said they were going to add a cart. I love the idea because I can't always buy what I want right off the back, so a cart would be convenient. I noticed however that I never saw a cart if any kind, so I didn't worry about it. I got my fiancé to download the app ( but he didn't use my invitation :( ) but I noticed that in his app, (same phone) that he had a cart next to his profile link and I don't. Instead I have a bell that gives me notifications. I don't want the bell! I want a cart! Lol how do I get it?
Other than that, I love the app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 23, 2015
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 52.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Groupon, Inc.
- © 2015 Groupon, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.