By Groupon, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Groupon delivers unbeatable deals for 50—70% off the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in more than 500 cities located mostly on earth.
Download the Groupon app to start saving on everything you’re looking for—from right next door to across the globe. Whether you’re shopping for the latest fashion trends, craving a new restaurant in town, or spending work meetings daydreaming about tropical travel, a daily replenishment of deals delivers all the discounts you like.
Every deal is available to use immediately, so you’re never more than a few taps away from a relaxing massage, tickets to the night’s hottest event, or a chance to eat a whole pizza by yourself.
With the Groupon iOS app, you can:
• Buy and redeem Groupon deals directly from your iOS device.
• Track your purchased vouchers by location and expiration date.
• Save ink and avoid traumatic paper cuts by never printing another voucher or clipping another coupon.
And there’s more:
• Instantly redeem vouchers for on-demand deals on food, fun, fashion, and wellness.
• Use Groupon Goods to enjoy low prices without settling for bargain products.
• Collect the fanciest hotel shampoos or travel to exotic destinations with Groupon Getaways.
• Get in the spirit of the season shopping fun, themed collections for holidays and events our calendars say are important.
• Share Groupon deals with friends, family, and fiscally responsible robots via social media.
Put down the coupon book and pick up the Groupon iOS app—your ticket to explore the best each city has to offer at savings of up to 70% off.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
* Bug fixes
* Significantly faster startup time
* Minor bug fixes and improvements
Great specials but I hate...
I dig the specials but I hate how when I click on a special and then go back because the page will go back to the top and not where I left off. If I'm on page 3 and see something I am curious about, click the groupon, go back because I didn't like the special or whatever, and I land back on page 1. This happens on the app and the website. If you guys could fix this I would shop here more often. :)
I love Groupon as a way to find new restaurants without too much ri$k. The best parts are finding great new places we'll visit again & again, as well as still getting the value spent from an expired deal.
It's also a good way to be warned about places we won't try again. ;-P
Taking a vacation out of town soon - it'll definitely be planned through Groupon.
I like how they have great deals and how you're able to save a good deal of money through this app. The only annoying thing is when I am looking at a specific product and come back to it later, it refreshes and I completely lose my spot. A "bookmark" feature would be sweet! Great app overall and a great way to give someone a gift!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 14, 2014
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 36.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Groupon, Inc.
- © 2011 Groupon, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.