Groupon - Deals, Coupons & Shopping: Discounts on Local Restaurants, Events, Hotels, Yoga & Spas
By Groupon, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Groupon delivers unbeatable deals for 50—70% off the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in more than 500 cities located mostly on earth.
Download the Groupon app to start saving on everything you’re looking for—from right next door to across the globe. Whether you’re shopping for the latest fashion trends, craving a new restaurant in town, or spending work meetings daydreaming about tropical travel, a daily replenishment of deals delivers all the discounts you like.
Every deal is available to use immediately, so you’re never more than a few taps away from a relaxing massage, tickets to the night’s hottest event, or a chance to eat a whole pizza by yourself.
With the Groupon iOS app, you can:
• Buy and redeem Groupon deals directly from your iOS device.
• Track your purchased vouchers by location and expiration date.
• Save ink and avoid traumatic paper cuts by never printing another voucher or clipping another coupon.
And there’s more:
• Instantly redeem vouchers for on-demand deals on food, fun, fashion, and wellness.
• Use Groupon Goods to enjoy low prices without settling for bargain products.
• Collect the fanciest hotel shampoos or travel to exotic destinations with Groupon Getaways.
• Get in the spirit of the season shopping fun, themed collections for holidays and events our calendars say are important.
• Share Groupon deals with friends, family, and fiscally responsible robots via social media.
Put down the coupon book and pick up the Groupon iOS app—your ticket to explore the best each city has to offer at savings of up to 70% off.
What's New in Version 3.16
Groupon wishes you a Happy Holiday season!
* Apple Pay now live in Canada!
* Choose from dozens of festive e-card designs when you purchase a gift this season!
* Search Groupon deals straight from Apple's Spotlight search on your iPhone!
* Get notified when your Goods item has been shipped!
* See reviews from TripAdvisor and Groupon users to help find a perfect Getaway
* Now buying an international tour is as easy buying a domestic hotel - happy travels!
One issue that's a big problem for me: no cart?
I found the Groupon app confusing. There is no "add to cart" and neither is there a "Continue shopping?" prompt.
The item I ordered has optional accessories and I wanted to add those, too. However, I could not figure out how to do so unless I had bought each item in separate transactions.
The problem being, that just as soon as you've selected the first item, the "confirm payment" screen comes up. It doesn't allow you to "Add to cart." I'm not about to waste my time going in circles. Granted, I may be wrong, but even if - there is no help screen, no "chat help" (Agent was "unavailable"). Not to mention, I wounds feel
ill-at-ease wondering what ultimately got charged to my credit card.
Believe me, I made about a half-dozen attempts and NEVER got it figured out. (It almost seems like they are hell-bent on just making the sale). I didn't get a chance to "review and confirm" the order. This site simply MUST give explicit direction tocustomers on how best to buy multiple items, and not concern themselves so much with confirming my payment info!!! Groupon actually lost out on me buying additional items on this transaction. Sorry, I'm just a bit unhappy after this incident!!
Almost too easy! 😊
Groupon is thorough, quick and accurate with the deals they advertise. My husband and I have gone on many adventures from beer brewing classes to (supervised!) flying a real plane! It really is a good way to explore the city you live in if you're on an entertainment budget. I've never had to call customer service but based on my many experiences shopping with Groupon I would have full confidence that they would rectify the problem. Returns online are amazingly easy, also. I just had to return a top I bought recently that was too small (wishful thinking on my part) and I was not only refunded my money promptly they immediately sent me a message saying keep the top. It was the end of a promotional deal and my guess was it would cost them more money for me to ship it back. Doesn't always happen but was a nice surprise!!!!
Like app...prefer Add To Cart..Final Purchased
I really enjoy the Groupon app however been reluctant at times to use because I prefer to group all my selections together and view them before making final purchases. I wanted to purchase five of the same items but realized I had to purchased them individually because of sizes so I end up buying two. Didn't realize it the first time but was glad cancellation was easy to do so I could redo my order. I don't like the individual view, select, them automatic purchase. To me it forces you to pay higher shipping and taxes on individual purchases especially when he shipment is going to the same location.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 3.16
- Size: 61.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Groupon, Inc.
- © 2015 Groupon, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.