Connect to Groupworld conference rooms on your ipad!
Groupworld is a secure, customizable, cross-platform web conferencing/meeting software package which allows you to set up online meeting rooms with whiteboard, voice/video conferencing and desktop sharing.
Connect to a Groupworld conference room in one of two ways:
- click on the link to the room
- enter the room name and installation id in the login window
DEMO - enter 1 as the installation id in the login window to connect to our demo conference room.
- Supports VOIP audio, multi-party video, desktop sharing (receive only), chat and whiteboard.
- Upload documents (pdf/doc/xls/ppt) and images from Dropbox or from your iPad's camera/album.
- Print support.
- Works with both hosted Groupworld and enterprise (self-hosted) version.
- All data sent to/from server is encrypted using AES encryption if you login using a password.
- External display mirroring (TV out). Make sure your iPad is in landscape mode before connecting to external display and running Groupworld.
- Ability to launch the app from a url.
- If you get errors connecting to the server, you might need to open TCP/IP port 9174 outbound on your firewall.
Please email us if you encounter any problems or have any questions.
Updated to latest version of crashlytics library to prevent crash.
Ratings and Reviews
I use Groupworld with my students for online tutoring sessions and this application works seamlessly with the website so I can participate using my iPad or my computer. My students are excited about the online tutoring sessions because they can use this application on their iPad's. I'm very happy with this application and would absolutely recommend it!
This is cool. I think this works better than skype for group meetings.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.