Get growing whatever your skill level
• Tools to help you choose vegetables and fruit for your garden based on your level of expertise, and your available space and time
• Access to expert RHS advice about your chosen fruit, vegetables and herbs, with detailed growing, sowing and harvesting instructions. Plus varieties that we recommend
Easily keep on top of garden tasks
• Care calendar function with alerts to remind you what to do and when based on your chosen fruit/veg in ‘My Garden’
• Advice on tackling common problems you might encounter, with photos to help identify them, including pests and diseases
• Record notes for each of your plants
A wealth of inspiration for your garden
• Content covering over 100 popular fruit, veg and herbs from apples to aubergines, thyme to tomatoes
• Improved links to the RHS online shop, to buy quality RHS plants, seeds and equipment
Why have we created this app, and why is it free?
The RHS is the world’s largest gardening charity, committed to bring the joy of gardening to millions of people and inspiring the next generation of gardeners. We are entirely funded by our members, visitors and supporters.
Our vision is to enrich everyone’s life through plants, and make the UK a greener, healthier, happier and more beautiful place. We believe everyone in every village, town and city should benefit from growing plants to enhance lives, build stronger communities and create better places to live.
Resolved crashing issues on some devices.
Ratings and Reviews
The newest version is user friendly, intuitive and very helpful. Please add contact button to allow submitting suggestions.
A promising appSeedling
First thank you RHS for the lovely app. I love the concept, its exactly what I was looking for, an app for a guy who knows bilk about produce (especially growing)
Great app except...
Brilliant information, calendar works flawlessly, wonderful tips and tricks for neophyte gardeners.
But the purchasing method doesn't work within the app, and the free content is not as diverse as one would hope it could be. I can understand limiting what is free and paid, but If the paid packages don't work, why shouldn't we get them free?
- The Royal Horticultural Society
- 187.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Royal Horticultural Society
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.