By Blimps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Thank you to our fans for the support, loads of new and exciting content for Growing Pug is on the way! *
Growing Pug lets you have a Pug living in your phone, and it's fun, addictive and easy to play. Experience the joy of watching and helping your Pug grow from a tiny little pug puppy into a big, active Pug! You can also get more Pugs - the more Pugs, the merrier!
There are different clothes, beds and foods and other goodies that you can give your Pug, fun tricks to do, your own room to design, toys to play with, and lots of different walks and adventures that you can take your Pug on!
- Your Pugs grow and live in your phone, even while you're away
- Pugs are smart - they beg for food, seek attention when they're sad, play with other Pugs, and go to sleep on their own
- Play fetch with your Pug with new, fun toys
- Inspired by not just one, but TWO real pugs
- Redesign and remodel your Pug's room however you want
- Continuously updated and supported with new content. Growing Pug keeps getting better and better!
- Do tricks with your pug
- Lots of fancy clothes, comfy beds and yummy foods to give your Pug, each with their own special bonuses
- Give your Pug a refreshing bath
- Realistic pug whining, pooping and snoring behaviors
- Made with 100% real pug sounds
- Hand drawn and animated graphics
What's New in Version 1.03
- Multiple Pugs!
- Pug now thinks and acts on its own!
- Pug now jumps, moves and plays around with other Pugs!
- Play fetch with new toys!
- Change backgrounds!
- New feeding system!
Maybe Too Simplistic
To me, games being this simplistic can be good or bad, because most of the time this means that I'll just get bored of them over time, which I'm thinking will definitely happen with this game. There really isn't a lot to do, it's turned into a game were I go on it for about two minutes just to take care of my pug and then leave and not touch it for about two or three hours. I don't think this should've costed money to download, especially since the only way you can really grow in the game is buying the in-app purchases. I don't want to be considered a hater, I'm just reviewing the app like I've been repeatedly and annoyingly asked by the game while trying to spend my two minutes taking care of my pug. Literally, it asked me about six times. That's the only reason I'm doing this. It better freaking stop now.
It made me cry :(
I didn't know QUITE how realistic this game was. I named my pug after my pug in real life who is 14 years old, and I played on the app for a few days but then forgot about it for just about two days. I went back on it today to play with my pug, and he was DEAD!!!!!! There was a note that said something like "I got sad and hungry and lonely, and I couldn't do it anymore, so this is goodbye, but I still love you. Love, Otis." I actually legitimately cried. The only way I could revive him was to pay $0.99, and I did because I couldn't stand to kill him :( so if you don't plan on getting on this app EVERY DAY, then this game isn't for you, because you might just return to see a dead pug. >_<
Great you should get it 🐶
Ok so i love the app so much it's so adorable and really fun you get to wash your pet feed it and so much more but your pet does leave you a really sad note when it dies so you can ether start over with a new pug or pay 0.99 to revive it of course I revive mine it did have a weird laggy glitch and froze when I revived it but it was only like a one time thing so I'm not upset about it I definitely think you should get it it's a really cute adorable little game I love taking care of my princess 🌺👍
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 54.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Blimps, LLC
- © 2016 Blimps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Get 500 Birds!$0.99
- Get 2,000 Birds!$2.99
- Bring Pug Back to Life!$0.99
- Get 3 Gems!$0.99
- Get 10,000 Birds!$9.99
- Get 10 Gems!$2.99
- Faster Energy!$2.99
- Satisfied Pug!$2.99
- Get 40 Gems!$9.99
- Poop Gems!$3.99