Join GrowIt! the planting community.
On GrowIt! you can connect with people to have your plants identified and your questions answered, while finding inspiration for your next project.
>> Have your plant and garden questions answered.
• Figure out why your fiddle leaf fig is turning yellow.
• Identify all of those mystery plants you’ve been seeing.
• See what’s been eating your tomatoes.
• Learn how to properly prepare your soil.
>> Access detailed plant information.
• Find great information on how to care for all of those houseplants that have taken over your apartment.
• Discover what it takes to grow the biggest vegetables in your community garden.
• Learn what flowers you should be planting, and which ones you should be avoiding.
• Sort with the filter feature to find plants based on where you’re planting.
• Use our Garden Shops feature to find a quality place to buy plants near you.
>> Connect with local plant friends around you.
• Depending on where you live, plants tend to grow differently.
• Use GrowIt! to see what the community around you is growing.
• Comment on your favorite plants and get advice from local Plant Masters.
>> Find the inspiration you’ve been looking for.
• Browse through projects to find the ultimate theme for greening up your apartment.
• Explore options for building a raised bed
• Search through hundreds of thousands of photos and member profiles and follow your favorite GrowIt! influencers.
• Add your own project to track your progress and show off your green thumb!
• Visit our botanical garden partners to experience their gardens from a brand new perspective.
What are you waiting for? Let’s GrowIt!
Thanks for being a part of the GrowIt! community. This update includes the following enhancements:
- Bug Fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Impressive! The app and it creators! Just keeps getting better...
I will be honest here... I did not give this app a very good rating in my original review, I really wanted it to work because I liked the concept it embodied, garden socially. I suggested in my previous review that they listen to the suggestions of its users. Months went by and I even forgot that I had ever written a review. (Which is probably why most of the negative reviews on here are completely outdated) Myself and a few others started attaching our recommendations for improvements to the 'additional comments' section when adding new plants to the system. Well we heard back from the GrowIt team and even directly from it's co-founders! They seemed appreciative of our suggestions, were preparing to implement some of them, and then even asked for more! It feels like I have a team working for me to develop my app while I'm busy working away in the garden. What up app does that?! GROWIT! They updated the app and it looks great! It does everything it claims. I've even made quite a few new friends.
It may not be perfect (rarely anything is)
but as far as I can tell...
The only thing missing now is you.
With every new profile created, GrowIt grows brighter and brighter.
You really can garden socially...
We're grateful for your support. Thank you for all of your contributions to the GrowIt! community. Also, appreciate the feedback on the timeline for implementing improvements. We're working to be more agile. Please reach out anytime with feedback or questions -- email@example.com.
This app is a great platform to teach others as well as become educated about new plants. The community is willing to help with any questions a gardener has. Another important aspect is the group on the app specifically dedicated to lawn care. All these factors within the app will help you become an inspirational gardener!
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Reach out to us anytime with feature ideas or improvements -- firstname.lastname@example.org. We're grateful for your contributions to the community. --Megan
I love this concept but the app doesn’t work well. Loading and posting takes a while; I cannot publish my project because “something went wrong”; connecting with people seems to be a bear of a challenge; plant names are limited to scientific names; searching in the area seems to bring up uhhhhh nothing. I’m gonna hold out and hope for more improvements along the way.
- Ball Horticultural Company
- 166.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 GrowIt! All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.