Growth: charts for baby and child tracking
By Clafou Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be confident that your baby or child is growing at the right pace. This app plots your child's growth curves and calculates exact percentiles using the most authoritative growth reference data.
• All ages: perfect for newborns and older children
• WHO and CDC growth charts (birth to up to 20 years)
• Also includes preterm charts (Fenton) and corrected age
• Metric (kg, cm) and US (lb, oz, ft, inches) units
• Exact percentiles of your baby's measurements
• Official paper templates and custom-fit charts
• Email your charts and your list of measurements
• Transfer your data to other devices (AirDrop or email)
• Export as CSV for use in spreadsheets or backups
• Printing and PDF export
If you like this free app, upgrade to get:
• Unlimited number of children. Plot them together to compare their growth.
• Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation. BMI chart with WHO percentiles.
• Unlimited percentile calculation beyond age 1
• Data import for transfers and backups
What's New in Version 1.17
• Bugs fixed
• Improved support for iPhone 6 Plus
Great Program, if you have 1 kid
This is a great program if you only have one child. For any more than one, you have to pay to add them. Also, to see the exact percentile after one year old, you have to pay. That part, I don't mind so much, but having to pay for more than one child is what dropped me down to three stars. If you're willing to pay (I'm not) it says they will even compare your kids' growth to one another - I don't know if that is just putting two line charts on one graph, or what, but that is the other "perk" of paying for the app. Deleting the app, as a mom of more than one child, I already have enough expenses, don't need to pay for this app. I will keep my kids' height and weight listings in a notepad entry - the doctor gives me the percentiles for free at the appointments anyway!
Firstly, I loved the app. I loved tracking the data for our son, both from his birth date, but also by his due date. The ability to follow both in one app was very nice. However, I recently had to restore my iPhone to a whole new build without restoring from a backup. I exported the data via email to myself and had a problem getting the data back. I was very frustrated and I contacted customer service and they got back to me within hours and worked with me over the course of a day to come tell resolve the issue. Everything works great now thanks to Seb's help. I highly recommend the app, and fantastic customer service!!
I must've tried 10-15 different apps before finding this one... I have a 29 week preemie & this was the first & only one able to recognize that information. I definitely recommend it & tell other preemie moms about it every opportunity I can.
While sitting in the NICU feeling helpless it's the little daily things such as charting the daily Growth that can bring a little feeling of control to the day.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 12, 2015
- Version: 1.17
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Sebastien Molines
- © 2014 Clafou Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases