Growth: charts for baby and child tracking
By Clafou Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Be confident that your baby or child is growing at the right pace. This app plots your child's growth curves and calculates exact percentiles using the most authoritative growth reference data.
• All ages: perfect for newborns and older children
• WHO and CDC growth charts (birth to up to 20 years)
• Also includes preterm charts (Fenton) and corrected age
• Metric (kg, cm) and US (lb, oz, ft, inches) units
• Exact percentiles of your baby's measurements
• Official paper templates and custom-fit charts
• Email your charts and your list of measurements
• Transfer your data to other devices (AirDrop or email)
• Export as CSV for use in spreadsheets or backups
• Printing and PDF export
If you like this free app, upgrade to get:
• Unlimited number of children. Plot them together to compare their growth.
• Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation. BMI chart with WHO percentiles.
• Unlimited percentile calculation beyond age 1
• Data import for transfers and backups
What's New in Version 1.18
Fixed a crashing bug on iOS 10
Exactly what I hoped for
A simple app that helps me track all three of my children's growth. So much better than keeping a boring list of numbers. I have been using this since 2012, and I still love it. It also helps me guess if I should start buying up a size or not based on their trends. So, in a way, it also saves me money. :-). What more could you ask for?
Disappointed when I changed phones.
I am very disappointed that nothing transferred when I changed phones. I had changed phones before and the transfer was seem less. Yesterday I got a new phone and we to open the app and everything was gone. I can’t even find how to restore my previous purchase of the upgrade. My youngest is on a feeding tube and keeping all her weights is vital. But also lost everything since my 3 year old was born.
A pleasant surprise
How often is it that an app does exactly what you wanted to do without any hidden surprises? That is what Ruth does. I've been using it to charge my one year-old growth from the beginning, and like to look back and forth between the CDC scales and the WHO scales. I have fought investing in it, out of pure stubbornness, but will be upgrading using the in app purchase today.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 04, 2016
- Version: 1.18
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Clafou Ltd
- © 2014 Clafou Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases