GrubHub Food Delivery & Takeout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hungry? Good. Because that’s what we’re here for. We offer free ordering for delivery or pickup from more than 30,000 restaurants in 800+ cities. Just search by address or current location, find what you’re hungry for, order and enjoy. So, that’s easy. Maybe too easy. We don’t know, but we hope so. #marketing
- Menus, reviews, restaurant information and free ordering from, actually, we already said this: over 30,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Search by cuisine, menu item or specific restaurant and filter restaurants hours, reviews, coupons, etc.
- Pay with cash, credit or PayPal. And if you’re into those last two, you can save your info so you don’t have to enter that stuff more than once.
- Use your current location or enter an address to find nearby takeout spots.
- Save your addresses to order even faster from the places you frequent.
- Track your orders with our not-so-cleverly-named Track Your Grub feature.
- Past orders are saved so you can reorder in a few taps. Pizza, pizza.
- User research told us coupons and discounts are always appreciated, so we have those.
Did we already mention we’re in more than 800 cities? You know, like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle and… however many more it takes to get to 800+. We just listed a handful for SEO.
What's New in Version 2.99.3
Horrible Customer Service
Do yourself a favor and check the restaurant's reviews online before ordering. Do not trust the review rating listed by GrubHub. They are WAY off. I had a problem with an order. After listening to GrubHub's awful hold music blasting in my ears for ten minutes, an unhelpful fellow came on the line and offered no satisfaction for food I ordered and paid for, but didn't receive. GrubHub lost my business and I was using them very often. *UPDATE* Thought I'd give them another try after months away. EPIC FAIL! 90 mins waiting for delivery. Called GrubHub support. On hold for 15 mins. Told order had been canceled, because the restaurant closed early. Told they tried to call. Sorry honey, but cell phones have logs and no one called, but nice excuse for your crap service. Do yourself a favor, call the restaurant directly. You save money that way, too!
Grub Hub the best ever invented
I simply love this App because it's so easy to use, and I can find what I want ASAP. I'm able to find any restaurant around my area, and it's much better than waiting on the phone to make an order, how can they get it wrong? Right? Everything is printed its 100% dumb proof.
Specially when I'm at work I can order quietly, and have a scheduled for a certain time, it's perfect! And I finally have a secure choice of using my visa, because not all the time I have cash on me. I just wish all more restaurant would use this amazing service
We have always received our orders faster than the estimated lead times given, regardless of the restaurant. The ordering experience through the app is 100% painless and easy. I saw a complaint about GrubHub's customer service, but since our food has always arrived fast, hot, and usually delicious (a couple times it was not...but that's on tje restaurants), I have never even had the need to call them about anything. Great food, delivered to our door on time - or faster - satisfied customers here!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jun 03, 2015
- Version: 2.99.3
- Size: 59.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: GrubHub Inc
- © 2014 GrubHub, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.