GrubHub Food Delivery & Takeout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hungry? Good. Because that’s what we’re here for. We offer free ordering for delivery or pickup from more than 30,000 restaurants in 800+ cities. Just search by address or current location, find what you’re hungry for, order and enjoy. So, that’s easy. Maybe too easy. We don’t know, but we hope so. #marketing
- Menus, reviews, restaurant information and free ordering from, actually, we already said this: over 30,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Search by cuisine, menu item or specific restaurant and filter restaurants hours, reviews, coupons, etc.
- Pay with cash, credit or PayPal. And if you’re into those last two, you can save your info so you don’t have to enter that stuff more than once.
- Use your current location or enter an address to find nearby takeout spots.
- Save your addresses to order even faster from the places you frequent.
- Track your orders with our not-so-cleverly-named Track Your Grub feature.
- Past orders are saved so you can reorder in a few taps. Pizza, pizza.
- User research told us coupons and discounts are always appreciated, so we have those.
Did we already mention we’re in more than 800 cities? You know, like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle and… however many more it takes to get to 800+. We just listed a handful for SEO.
What's New in Version 2.99.2
Don't Like My Food Frozen
Okay, it's not the food that's frozen, but the app does freeze every time I try to use it since this latest upgrade. It lets me get my entire order in, it just won't let me complete it. So then I try to use the mobile online version and it doesn't have any of my information saved so I'm having to renter everything. So this normally very convenient app is nothing but a headache.
Also, while I'm here I'm curious why GrubHub says a certain restaurant is pickup only when 4 months ago they were delivery. If I go directly to their site, they allow delivery. So I know it's an option.
This app comes in handy almost anywhere. The ratings help me out with decision making, especially when trying a new restaurant.
I was craving midnight wings & online wasn't helping until I clicked on this add & it really helped me out !
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: May 29, 2015
- Version: 2.99.2
- Size: 59.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: GrubHub Inc
- © 2014 GrubHub, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.