Become a Grubhub Driver and deliver customers the food they love from their favorite restaurants. With the largest restaurant and diner network, Grubhub offers more opportunities to make money on your own schedule.
Why drive with Grubhub?
MAKE GREAT MONEY
Earn competitive money and keep 100% of your tips as a Grubhub delivery person.
WORK WHEN YOU WANT
Work part time, full time or in your spare time. You can schedule your hours in advance or have the flexibility to deliver on short notice. Create a schedule that works for you!
BE YOUR OWN BOSS
Grubhub for Drivers is built to help you earn — make deliveries, track your hours, see how much you’ve made and manage your schedule.
NO CAR NEEDED
Whether you’re a driver, biker or delivering on your moped, the Grubhub for Drivers app was built to help you succeed.
EASY SIGN UP
Download the Grubhub for Drivers app and sign up to work at driver.grubhub.com. We’ll walk you through each step along the way.
MORE ORDERS, MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO EARN
Grubhub has the largest restaurant and diner network of any other food delivery platform.
Grubhub drivers are earning money in cities across the US, including: Albany, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Bridgeport, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hartford, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, St. Louis, Sacramento, Tampa, Washington DC … and many more.
We update the Grubhub for Drivers app regularly. This version includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Driving for GrubHub is ehh
A few things they could fix but never will as their driver support is unsatisfactory and almost impossible to get ahold of in a timely manner.
1. Every time I’ve needed support while driving and called the number I’ve heard the “we are experiencing more than usual phone calls” and then waited to talk to someone for at least 15 minutes.
2. There is no way to see earnings from the previous week or any week besides the current one without emailing support. Even when you do email them they aren’t able to show you more than a month back for whatever reason.
3. There is no way to see ratings, not sure what the point of a rating is if nobody, including you, can even see what yours is.
4. The app randomly disconnects and says you are unable to accept new offers because you’ve gone offline. When I go on other apps they work just fine because my phone isn’t actually offline.
5. Lastly, I don’t believe they really truly care about their drivers. If they did, they would be reading our input on places like the app, these reviews, and emails and actually doing something about it. I know I’m not the only one with these sort of complaints and nothing has changed.
I will be switching to a different food delivery service ASAP. Not the worst job in the world but I wouldn’t recommend wasting your time working for them when there are plenty of other food delivery service apps out there.
Needs some work
I've been driving with GrubHub for over a year now (since November 2017) and the app hasn't gotten much better. Here are my complaints (most of which I've submitted to their "app suggestions" email line many months ago):
1. Has a lot of trouble connecting to the internet when I get down to 1 or 2 bars. Even if I can use the internet just fine in other apps.
2. Doesn't give you a way to see the status of the order. If you accept an order after it's already been marked "ready for pickup" by the restaurant, you have no way of knowing.
3. Any time a "ready for pickup" notification pops up in the app and you press okay, it takes you back to the main "tasks" screen. Then you have to click your way back to the page you were on to press "got order" or "arrived".
4. There's no way to see your customer ratings. I wish I could see some sort of indication of how customers have been rating me as a driver.
5. If a customer plans to tip in cash, you have no way of knowing. It will just say "Tip: $0.00".
6. There's no way to see your payment history from previous weeks. It will only show you your earnings back to the Monday of the current week. This is a big one. I also drive for postmates and doordash, and it's very easy to see your payment history back to when you first started driving in both of their apps.
Good app just would like a few features added
I like the app but it would be helpful to have a few things added.
First I would like to see a way to sync schedule with calendar. So I could see my schedule for personal and work in both my calendar on phone and in GH app. It make it difficult to get the correct schedule so you don’t have to drop a block. I would eve be okay with being about to put in that I am busy during a set time so I will not pick up those hours.
Second I believe we should be able to see our pay for previous weeks. The past three months would give us at least something.
Third I would love to know what the customers and the restaurants are rating me. I can’t be a better driver and improve if I don’t know what needs improving.
Fourth a waiting list for dropped block would probably be helpful for those that don’t get the block that they need/want. This could be a feature that is added to the schedule that sends a message to those on the waiting list when someone drops the specific block.
Fifth a way to know that there are available blocks without having to go into schedule all day and then a quick way to get into it to grab a block.
- GrubHub Inc
- 49.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Grubhub, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.