With the largest selection of restaurants, Grubhub delivers your favorite foods to your door.
Order with a few simple taps in the iOS Grubhub app and get the restaurants you love, delivered.
Feel like getting out for a bit? Great! We also offer pickup for takeout orders.
Whether it’s your favorite local spot, a restaurant with a little more fame, or a new place to try while traveling, Grubhub’s got the eats you’re looking for.
Wondering what your next meal could be? Each Grubhub city has different restaurants that you know and love. Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cinnabon, Denny’s, KFC, Pizza Hut, Potbelly, Taco Bell and more are just a tap away.
Here’s a little taste of the foods, local flavors, and cuisines you should be excited about: burgers, donuts, pizza, sushi, pho, wings, Italian, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Greek, vegan, vegetarian and more!
Order takeout or delivery and get exclusive Grubhub deals. Download today!
What Grubhub offers:
THE MOST RESTAURANTS
- Grubhub offers the largest selection of restaurants in the nation!
- Whether it’s Chinese, Greek, Italian, or any other food type you’re craving, it’s covered.
- With exclusive local restaurant partners, you’ll find that mom and pop shop AND the national spot you love.
EASY TAKEOUT ORDERS
- When you order using the iOS app, you'll avoid the hassle of over-the-phone mistakes.
- You can also count on Grubhub’s 24/7 customer support.
NO HIDDEN FEES
- What you see is what you get - we promise upfront pricing with no hidden fees.
- Pay through a variety of options including Apple Pay, Venmo and Grubhub gift cards.
REAL-TIME ORDER TRACKING
- Grubhub offers real-time order tracking so you know exactly when to dash to the door for your delicious meal.
MULTIPLE ORDERING OPTIONS
- The Grubhub app provides lots of great features.
- Order now or preorder your next meal.
- Re-order your favorite meals with a tap.
- Order takeout and pick up your meal to save time and money.
DEALS AND SPECIALS
- Gain access to exclusive deals only available through Grubhub delivery service.
QUALITY RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- Grubhub has lots and lots of restaurant ratings and reviews, so you can count on getting the best food in your area.
- Review the restaurants and menus you try to help other Grubhub customers.
Order the eats you love from local restaurants near you. Download Grubhub now!
Ready to start ordering with Grubhub? Great! Here’s what to do next:
• Download the app
• Sign in or set up your account (you can even use Facebook)
• Choose from your favorite restaurants or try something new
• Pick your perfect meal
We suggest you post up with your mates and order your next food delivery in some of these Grubhub cities:
Albany, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Bridgeport, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hartford, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, St. Louis, Sacramento, Tampa, Washington DC
Just in case you needed a few more reasons to get into Grubhub, here are some rave reviews:
• “I love that I can order food while laying on the couch. Grubhub strikes again!!” - @DrFlunkenstein
• “Thank god for @Grubhub. The delivery guy and I are going to be the best of friends” - @beatz6
• “Just when I thought I was ready to be an adult and cook, Grubhub” - @kima_jones
• “@Grubhub is becoming VERY familiar with my food preferences. I love this app!” - @madelinedenise
We’ve fixed bugs and made some tweaks that make ordering even easier. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Hit or miss so far
Today I ordered from Grubhub for my second time. The first time was a few months ago from a steves crazy subs and everything was great! My order was completely right even with it being complicated and the driver seemed nice. This time we ordered from subway and I honestly wanted to leave the review on the subway shop in the app, but it said the review was “skipped” which I never skipped it... well we got our food pretty quick so the service was good, but I found a hair inside my sandwich 🤢 which has never happened before to me at any subway! The wrappers on the sandwiches and the napkins in the bag were all damp and I thought it could have been from grease but my sandwich wasn’t greasy enough for it to get all over both sandwiches and the napkins. I think it was water or something because I don’t think it was grease. I also asked for lots of olives on my sandwich because it’s the only thing I get besides the meat and I got hardly any olives on the sandwich. We also asked that the driver call us when they arrive because we have dogs that bark at everything and will try to get outside if somebody’s here and they knocked; which isn’t that big of a deal but it showed that they didn’t read ANY of my notes that I added. I guess so far Grubhub is hit or miss depending on where you’re getting food from. I don’t think I’ll be ordering from that subway again and I wish I could have left them a review in the app.
Hey Amy tag, we appreciate your feedback! We can not apologize enough for the troubles you have had with our customer service! We hope that we can make this a better experience for you in the future.
Amazing idea, bad service. Sometimes.
It’s just sad because the service is an amazing idea, allowing any restaurant to deliver for a small extra fee, it’s something I was so excited to try it out when it was available in my city and I could not wait to try it out. I had picked a delicious burger place near my house and I chose a burger with fries, an appetizer and a dessert. The app is so easy to use and it was so easy to put my payment info and order the food and went very smoothly. 30 minutes went by and I was wondering where the food was, it was a Tuesday so they could not possibly be that busy! I called the restaurant at 35 minutes in and they said the food had been picked up 15 minutes ago... so 15 more minutes go by and I get a phone call from the automated grub hub number and it connected me to the driver, which I think is a great idea to make things easier. I step outside to get my food which took over an hour and I get the boxes of food from him, creepy driver, not Grubhub’s fault just an odd guy. I go inside open the box for the burger and it is very cold and it was so obvious that the fries had been picked at. The dessert was missing and the appetizer also looked like it had been picked at as well. I think this service would excel if they were more careful with the drivers they chose and have more time penalties for those drivers. Overall a great service if you get the right driver.
The app is better than the service
I have used gh at least 20 times. The app is great, it always works. though it seems inconsistent from restaurant to restaurant in its menu application and usage -sometimes confusing what comes with an item. The service from grub hub employees hasn’t been bad, they tell me when there’s a problem and make it right, so I think the company seems to care (more than I can say for other food delivery services I’ve used which I won’t name here, but it starts with a U!) So I’m loyal to gh in my restaurant delivery patronage anymore. Now you just have to expect though, the restaurants sometimes have issues and cancel your order & your experience depends in large part upon the relationship between that restaurant and gh. Another factor- if you get a driver who treats your food and your time with respect, which isn’t usually a problem. The drivers usually call from the driveway, I don’t know why, most pizza places ring the bell. Sometimes the drivers forget food or spill it. hey this is going to happen if you order from gh 20 or more times. You take your chances, because you don’t want to cook so much, and you don’t want to go out into the public either. Thanks for being there most of the time gh when I’m not cookin’. And shout out to mr. gyro because he is consistently good & fast, never cancels.☮️
Hey Classtaker! Thank you so much for your feedback and for being a valued diner! We really appreciate your business with us!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.