GSDfaster - GTD, ToDo Lists & Pomodoro Timer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GSDfaster helps you get stuff done faster & be more productive.
GSDfaster empowers you with tools and a thinking process to offload your ideas and stuff into a trusted source for delayed processing. GSDfaster at the core is a GTD (Getting Things Done) method developed by David Allen. It takes something that's Implicit and moves it into an Explicit state. GSDfaster finally helps you focus using an in-built Pomodoro Timer Technique to generate results.
*** MEET ERNEST ***
My name is Ernest and I built GSDfaster to solve my own productivity woes back in 2005. GSDfaster is a unique app maintained by me (not a company) out of sheer love for productivity. Unlike companies that build apps; they come and go. As a consumer it is hard to invest time and resources into short lived products. GSDfaster stands the test of time since its maintained by an individual, not a company.
*** PRIVACY MATTERS ***
My philosophy behind incognito product development is that privacy matters. When you meet a new person do you reveal all your inner personal story? Of course not. As an experienced software engineer I know how other companies store your data, in plain text; unencrypted on their servers. You only ever find out when they have a data breach.
*** RUNS OFF THE GRID ***
Have you tried to run your other apps offline or in poor internet connectivity environments? Most will fail. GSDfaster excels. This is an app you can always rely on to be available for you with or without an internet connection.
*** CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP ***
GSDfaster is 5 x cheaper than a burger or your morning mocha. And you have it for life. This app will serve you a lifetime. With lifetime free support.
*** FREE PRODUCTIVITY EDUCATION ***
I blog here http://www.gsdfaster.com/blog/ on productivity and how to use GSDfaster app to make the most of your investment. Please spend some time reviewing this section and leave a comment.
I love feedback so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or a send a tweet https://twitter.com/gsdfaster
What's New in Version 1.6.9
- New Font across the whole app! Hope you enjoy it and find it easier to read.
- Ability to Export your Bucket Notes via Email in CSV format pipe delimited.
- Added "Reload Default Projects List" into Settings. Run this when you delete all your Projects and cannot add new ones back in or iCloud removed them (corner case).
- Added "Reminders" into Settings to remind you to Collect, Process and use the app. Disabled by Default.
- Added "Start View" into Settings to allow you to configure the 1st View when the app starts. Options include: Collect view, Buckets view and Process view.
- Added "Reoccurring" to Due date view. Ability to set a Note to repeat Daily, Weekly or Monthly with n Times.
- Added Force 3D Touch to start the app into Collect, Process or Buckets view from Home screen.
- Notifications to update your app are now OS bound.
- Fixed Today vs Tomorrow corner case date issue.
- Fixed sort order of Context to be ascending by name.
- Hide keyboard when user is selecting filters. This way keyboard gets out of the way.
- If already processed don't show process again instead show Save button.
- Nailed few bugs with a klapek
With any bugs you find please me, the developer, Ernest on email@example.com. If you want to understand the philosophy behind this app and learn more about Ernest please read this: http://www.gsdfaster.com/about.html
pays for itself
This app pays for itself immediately because of increased productivity. Highly recommended.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 1.6.9
- Size: 32.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Purpleblue Pty Ltd
- © Purpleblue.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.