GSE SMART IPTV PRO
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Support : CHROMECAST
Support : XTREAM-CODES API
Support : Web interface playlist management
- Web interface includes adding and exporting playlists, favorites, etc.
Support : EPG TIMELINE
Support : AIRPLAY full screen EXTERNAL DISPLAY
- Airplay support subtitle
Support : Parental control
Support : Automatic live stream re-connection
Support : Dynamic language switching
Support : Multiple theme
GSE SMART IPTV is a complete user defined Advanced IPTV solutions for live and non-live TV/stream.
With built-in powerful player that supports most formats including RTMP all options. Faster intelligence M3U playlist parser
Support M3U playlist formats , JSON formats , Database playlist formats etc.
If you ever want to play M3U , JSON live streams , if you need player supporting these live(non- live) streams, this IPTV is a solution for these requirements.
We have provided sample M3U , JSON etc. and ready to start. We recommend to read full instructions on menu tab.
- Built-in powerful player, No need to look for third party player to support these formats
- Support : Local M3U Playlists (user can upload via FTP and HTTP)
- Support : Remote Playlists (User can add their http remote playlists)
- Support : Secure Playlist (No need to type full url , just register http url with username , please note no need to provide user email)
- Support : Database Playlist (User can add their local playlists to database , then edit , add , delete etc ... )
- Support : Export database playlist to M3U format (export file can be found on and download via FTP , can be use even as M3U beautifier)
- Support : EPG in XMLTV format (xml , zip , gz formats allowed)
EPG xmltv formats can be import from local or also support remote epg source.
Remote epg source can be updated regularly.
- Support : Playlist can be upload via FTP or HTTP web interface
- Faster and better intelligence M3U parser
- Advanced built in player features:
Our player supports almost all popular formats including RTMP with all options including tokens.
No need to define separate options, just pass whole rtmp url with options , our application will handle the rest.
- Subtitle support in .srt formats, can be upload via FTP or HTTP
1. YouTube support
2. Favourite playlist
- User can now add favourite channels from local, remote, database etc.
- Favourite playlist can be export to M3U, import back to database
3. Download Remote playlist to Local
- User can now directly download http remote playlist to local playlist
4. Remote playlist can be add to database straight away
5. View playlist contents
- User can now view what is inside the M3U/JSON playlist content for LOCAL/REMOTE
- Good for the beginner to see how M3U/JSON playlist works
6. Dynamic Language support features
- Language set to default language, however users can switch between 31 languages without changing device language setting
- Supported language
Arabic , Czech , Danish , German , Greek , English , Spanish , Finnish , French , Hebrew , Hungarian , Indonesian , Italian , Japanese , Korean , Malay , Dutch , Portuguese , Romanian , Russian , Swedish , Thai , Turkish , Chinese (Simplified) , Chinese (Traditional) , Catalan , Norwegian , Polish , Slovak , Ukrainian , Vietnamese
Please report any bugs if you found one or features request to email@example.com
- GSE SMART IPTV PRO does not supply or include any media or content except some sample dummy link with Sintel
“Sintel” is licensed as Creative Commons Attribution 3.0.
© copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
- Users must provide their own content
- GSE SMART IPTV PRO has no affiliation with any third-part provider what so ever.
- We do not endorse the streaming of copyright protected material without permission of the copyright holder.
What's New in Version 2.4
- Added audio language tracks selection
- Added EPG time shift (Please go to setting and set time shift , that will take affect for all EPG DATA)
- Added Web interface (GSE WEB TOOLS) for playlist management
With GSE web interface you can now manage playlists like adding remote and other playlists , EPG etc. using any PC and mobile web browser
No more typing error , Just copy and paste
Best IPTV app on iOS
This is the best app out of them all has 3 different buffering options. Instantly loads channels and there is no lag or glitches in the App so far. I would how ever add a quality option but I believe that is service dependent and not app. If it's possible it would be awesome I have times where I would come in Handy where I cannot get 4g speeds. Thanks again this is an amazing app!
I'm fairly new to the iptv/streaming media movement. But I have to say the guys and (if any) gals at GSE really have made a user friendly app that's not only amazing for its features and functionality. But it crosses platforms practically seamlessly.
So if your looking at getting something to play your m3u playlist ? Free or not this is a solid app that is perfectly run as well as maintained. 👍🏻
Well worth it.
Works perfectly. Before you buy, use the trial version and make sure you know how to actually load it. Once you do that, spend the 4 bucks to get rid of the ads. Good work, folks.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 13, 2016
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 57.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: GSE TECHNOLOGY LTD
- © 2016 GSETECH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- GSE SMART IPTV$3.99