GSK Studies application is designed to provide users with a quick access and an advanced search capability in the GSK Clinical Study Register.
The GSK Clinical Study Register is a repository of data from GSK-Sponsored Clinical Studies, supplementing communication in journals, at scientific meetings, in letters to healthcare professionals, and in approved prescribing information. It is important to emphasise that approved prescribing information must continue to guide appropriate use of GSK medicines. This information may vary from country to country. Before prescribing any product mentioned in the Register, Healthcare Professionals should consult prescribing information approved in their country.
Use of the data and information contained in Protocol Summaries, Scientific Results
Summaries, Protocols, and Clinical Study Reports on this Register is unrestricted, provided that it may not be used in applications by others for regulatory approval of a product. While not required, when using this data, we ask that proper credit or attribution of GSK as the source of the data be given. GSK disclaims liability for all uses of the data by users of this Register, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. No trademark, patent, or regulatory/data exclusivity rights held by GSK are waived, licensed or otherwise affected.
GSK has many alliances with other pharmaceutical companies. As part of these alliances, GSK may not have been the regulatory sponsor of all clinical studies for a product and therefore the results of such studies may not appear on this register. Please see other public registries such as www.ClinicalTrials.gov or EU Clinical Trials Register for any study disclosures from our alliance companies.
With GSK Studies, you can:
• Use different search criteria - Condition, Medicine, Study and Content to get clinical data results.
• Use a link to our medicines and vaccines to define the Medicine search criteria.
• Use a panel of study-related criteria and keyword(s) to define the study(ies).
• Use a panel of content-related criteria to select the preferred document(s).
• Share your search criteria or store it for future references in your email.
GSK Studies has been developed by GSK.
In this version we have added more options of documents to search for study-related information.
• Regulatory overview documents in the Medicine tab.
• Pre-clinical publications in the Study tab.
• Analysis Plans in the Content tab.
- Glaxo SmithKline PLC
- 12 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Andrew J. Freeman, Head of Medical Policy, Global Medical Governance
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.