GT Racing: Motor Academy Free+
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
4 new cars are now available in GT Racing: Motor Academy. Update your game and access the Audi RS5, Bentley GT Speed, Citroën Survolt and the McLaren MP4-12C.
And get a daily bonus for playing the online multiplayer mode!
Experience the richest racing simulation ever released on the App Store - and the best part is it won’t cost a thing to get started right now!
Download the game for FREE and take your first steps into the huge and fascinating Career mode. Pass driving tests and win races to progress as you unlock more cars and events with in-game credits and XP. Hours of racing thrills are waiting for you now!
And for those who want to unlock everything lightning fast, you can purchase XP multipliers and credit packs directly from the game.
FULL GAME KEY FEATURES
• 31 manufacturers and 119 licensed cars to buy, drive and upgrade including the Nissan GT-R, Audi R8, top of the line Ferrari models and even the Ford Model T.
• A new and elaborate physics engine particular to each car for the most realistic driving simulation on the App Store. Master your racing skills and tune your car just right to maximize performance.
• A wide variety of tracks, from the official Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to urban tracks, speed rings and rally tracks.
• A huge and fascinating Career mode: Pass license tests and enter to win increasingly prestigious racing events.
• Play against drivers from all over the world with local and online multiplayer for up to 6 players. Reach the top of the GT Racing: Motor Academy leaderboards.
Developed and published by Gameloft
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
Win a trip to the F1 Grand Prix with GT Racing and Red Bull! Give your racer wings in this new update by trying out the special edition Red Bull cars and enter the multiplayer competition for a chance to win!
- 3 new cars: The F1 RB8, Camaro SS Red Bull Edition and the Hyundai Genesis Coupe Red Bull Edition
- Enter the special Time Trial and put your best time against those of other players. If yours is the fastest, you’ll win 2 VIP tickets to the F1 Grand Prix!
- Multiple new racing events
- Technical improvements and bug fixes
Good fun if you play it right
Fixed the sound issues and added a couple of cars and a new track. So back to 5 stars
When I first got this game I wasn't going to spend any money. But then I thought about how many games I spent $30 to $50 on and wasn't impressed with. So with that in mind, I don't have a problem investing some cash to buy specific cars and upgrades that I really want.
First off, learning how to tune the
Cars is critical in this game. And actually that is one of the more realistic parts of the game. Start out with traction control at max and break assist at half and play with it from there. Once you learn the game a little better it is a lot of fun.
The online mode could use some work and can be very frustrating at times but that is as much about the people playing as anything else.
Gameloft has put a lot of work into this product, so while it isn't perfect, it is one of the best racing games on the market.
...is awesome but add more engine upgrades like CPU and mufflers (as seperate categories). And add the following Bugattis:
• 16C Galiber
• Royale Type 41
• Type 51
• Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport, Pur Sang, Sang Bleu, and the SuperSport
Also add the following Hondas:
And don't forget the Hennessey Venom GT, SSC Ultamite Aero, Ford RS200 Evolution, Gumpert Apollo S, the McLaren F1, F1 LM, F1 GTR, and the P1. Also cash pack prices... 2 high like 5000 cash pack. $100 dollars. Thats too much money for an in-game purchase especially when the game is free. 5000 cash packs should be like $30 dollars. Plz update all of these requests soon. Also, Ive got all of the vehicles in the game.
Overall great game
This is one of the best car simulation games, if not one of the best overall games in the app store, and it is an addicting experience. The addition of the paddocks is a great that gives me something to look forward to, and the variety of cars is amazing. That being said, certain parts of the game drag the experience down in terms of fun. A few updates ago, the car damage feature was implemented which required me to pay money to repair the car before I could drive it and then wait an hour to do so. Raising cash in the game takes a while and using it to pause the game for 60 minutes is not exactly what I had in mind. This one not-so-small addition is the reason I deleted this app, even though it's a stain on an otherwise wonderful game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 29, 2012
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 558 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery featured in GT Racing: Motor Academy mobile game are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Smallest Cash Pack$1.99
- 50 Cash Pack$1.99
- Small Cash Pack$4.99
- The Smallest XP Pack$1.99
- 25 Cash Pack$0.99
- 25 Cash Pack.$0.99
- The Smallest Credits Pack$1.99
- Experience Pack 12 000$1.99
- 100 Cash Pack$2.99
- 135 Cash Pack$4.99