GT Racing: Motor Academy Free+ HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the richest racing simulation ever released on the App Store - and the best part is it won’t cost a thing to get started right now!
Download the game for FREE and take your first steps into the huge and fascinating Career mode. Pass driving tests and win races to progress as you unlock more cars and events with in-game credits and XP. Hours of racing thrills are waiting for you now!
And for those who want to unlock everything lightning fast, you can purchase XP multipliers and credit packs directly from the game.
FULL GAME KEY FEATURES
• 26 manufacturers and 111 licensed cars to buy, drive and upgrade including the Nissan GT-R, Audi R8, top of the line Ferrari models and even the Ford Model T.
• A new and elaborate physics engine particular to each car for the most realistic driving simulation on the App Store. Master your racing skills and tune your car just right to maximize performance.
• A wide variety of tracks, from the official Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to urban tracks, speed rings and rally tracks.
• A huge and fascinating Career mode: Pass license tests and enter to win increasingly prestigious racing events.
• Play against drivers from all over the world with local and online multiplayer for up to 6 players. Reach the top of the GT Racing: Motor Academy leaderboards.
Developed and published by Gameloft
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
Win a trip to the F1 Grand Prix with GT Racing and Red Bull! Give your racer wings in this new update by trying out the special edition Red Bull cars and enter the multiplayer competition for a chance to win!
- 3 new cars: The F1 RB8, Camaro SS Red Bull Edition and the Hyundai Genesis Coupe Red Bull Edition
- Enter the special Time Trial and put your best time against those of other players. If yours is the fastest, you’ll win 2 VIP tickets to the F1 Grand Prix!
- Multiple new racing events
- Technical improvements and bug fixes
THANK YOU GAMELOFT !!! But I downgrade to 4 stars :(
I have corresponded with Gameloft support/development departments quite a bit over the years...
1st impression of new game/update:
Better car graphics are first noticeable, but not over-done, thus putting processor priority on the game physics.
Much better physics (to each individual car) is apparent in the braking immediately, in handling once you get used to the differences. Fine tune your cars!
I will add to this review as I drive all 114 cars in device gameplay and online.
I have invested over $200 in this app over a 2 1/2 year period.
After online play, I find that the primary flaw, the "pause option" in online, makes the multiplayer mode frustrating to say the least.
****Respectable players have learned to use the "home" button of your device to exit races without ruining the race for all other players.
Pause feature is used by inexperienced and unsportsmanlike players to sabotage races, a common attribute to these games, like Real Racing 2.
The game also needs a save/restore for purchases and game progress to get a 5 star rating from me.
For those of you having problems with things in your game, you need to do a forced re-boot of your device. As the software gets much more complex with graphics and physics, the processor gets overloaded. Most of the problems being complained about are only happening to you, temporarily.
Guys really 1star reviews????
Updated post-upgrade: First I'd like to say thank you Gameloft for not ever neglecting this game! This is Freemium Platform racing at its very best! The paddock area is nice and a great way to pick up some new cars to try out (if only for a two hour rental), and overall comparing this this to Firemint's RR2 is apples and Oranges. This game was and has always been Free! If you you choose to spend real money on upgrades and different cars that's a personal choice. I play on an iPad 2 which suffers from NO lag and a quality experience. I use airplay with AppleTv 2nd edition and that has improved with iOS 6 big time. Again, Thani thanks for the update! It was worth it! (Not a Troll)
This has been one of the best FREE racing simulation apps that has ever come for a mobile device. I know it's frustrating with the iOS 6 issues, but slamming Gameloft with a ton of low ratings will not hurry them from fixing this app and getting us the version update we need! I Love this app as much as RealRacing, but if we keep rating this low Gameloft may just take longer to update. Food for thought.....
This app has the most sophisticated fake economy designed to make it impossible to have fun without spending money, and it accessed my personal photos!
Don't believe the 5 star reviews. People rate five stars to get a little free in game credit. The game squeezes you every imaginable way. You have to get your car serviced after every race, preventing you from racing again for an hour unless you pay real money to remove the block on that car, or pay money to get lots of cars. I've worked to unlock content in lots of freemium games without spending money, i.e. metalstorm and GOF2, and had fun in the process, but this company is determined to prevent you from having fun unless you buy credit, xp, and other fake in game commodities.
Finally, the game gave itself access to my photos without notifying me. Not even gmail or Facebook are so flagrant as to access your content without specifically asking permission. What need to gt racing have for my pictures?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 29, 2012
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 696 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery featured in GT Racing: Motor Academy mobile game are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Smallest Cash Pack$1.99
- 25 Cash Pack$0.99
- Small Cash Pack$4.99
- The Smallest XP Pack$1.99
- 100 Cash Pack$2.99
- 50 Cash Pack$1.99
- The Smallest Credits Pack$1.99
- Advanced Cash Pack$9.99
- Experience Pack 6,000$0.99
- Small XP Pack$4.99