gTasks - Tasks Manager for Google Tasks, GMail, Todo list & Reminders
By Yaniv Katan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SYNC your tasks with Google/Gmail and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
● View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
gTasks can be freely used up to 2 accounts, 2 lists per account and 7 tasks per list.
Check out this video at:
What's New in Version 4.9.3
○ Fixed bugs and improved performance.
We love to hear your feedback.
Go to Settings > Feedback & Support > Support and let us hear your voice :)
Thank goodness for this app! Now that I can sync with my Google account it is single-handedly changed my life I don't need to have Post-it notes, notes in my phone, reminders in my phone or sending myself emails to remember things. Everything is now in this one space. Thank goodness! It's worth the $6 investment to have your mind de-cluttered and one spot for everything.
Love this app
The reason I love this app is it gives you separate categories for your to do list. I also like that from my home screen I can see how many tasks I have for the day. It has helped me shop better and keep my daily routine's as well as to do list.
Love this app - only one small complaint
This app is working great for me. I purchased the upgrade. My only complaint is that it is entirely too easy to accidentally move a task or sub task to a different position. I want to be able to move them but I find that I've moved one and didn't mean to.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 31, 2016
- Version: 4.9.3
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Yaniv Katan
- © Yaniv Katan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Tasks$5.99
- Unlimited Tasks$2.99