gTasks - Tasks Manager for Google Tasks, Todo list & Reminders
By Yaniv Katan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A SINGLE PURCHASE COVERS ALL YOUR IPHONE AND IPAD DEVICES.
Sync your tasks with Google and across your iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
○ Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
○ Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
○ View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
○ Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
○ Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
○ Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
○ Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
○ Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
○ No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
○ Your tasks are backed up.
○ Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
○ Share tasks with your colleagues.
gTasks HD can be freely used up to 2 accounts, 2 lists per account and 7 tasks per list.
Check out this video at:
What's New in Version 4.6.4
○ Fixed bugs and improved performance.
We love to hear your feedback.
Go to Settings > Feedback & Support > Support and let us hear your voice :)
GOOD APP BUT A FEW BUGS
Other than a couple of bugs I'm quite happy with the app. It would be nice if the following bugs were addressed;
1. The font size of the tasks is not consistent (at least on the iPhone 6). This makes reading the tasks a little bit of a struggle.
2. The badge notification (the small red number) which displays how many tasks need to be addressed only updates after you go into the application. In other words, for example, if you schedule a task notification for 9 am but you don't click on the actual app until 11 am, you'll notice the badge notification will not update the correct number until 11 am. It would be nice to see this fixed as it can mess you up if you are dependent on the badge notification to warn you about tasks requiring your attention.
Great App! Keeps me on track
Another reviewer from GeeTasks wrote that gTask doesn't crash on iOS 8 like GeeTasks does. I downloaded it and was thrilled to find out that I could import my tasks from GeeTasks through my Google account and it works! I had to pay for the App after using it for a very short time because I already had so many tasks on it-but I was more than happy to pay the $3.99 because it's a great app!
As it turns out-it may have been my phone that was causing Geetasks to crash because most of my apps started crashing. But I am staying with GTasks because It is working great for me
Sleek, simple, easy to use, excellent!
I've used a bunch of different apps to manage my Google tasks lists and this is by far the best one I've tried. It has a clean and simple layout, with enough functionality to do what you need but not too much where it gets confusing and overkill. The design is nothing fancy, but in a good way - it does exactly what you need it to do and makes it easy to quickly view, manage, and edit on the go. It syncs immediately and I've never had an issue with slow updating in either sync direction or with missing information.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 04, 2014
- Version: 4.6.4
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Yaniv Katan
- © Yaniv Katan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Tasks$4.99