gTasks Pro - Tasks Manager for Google Tasks, GMail, Todo list & Reminders
By Yaniv Katan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A SINGLE PURCHASE COVERS ALL YOUR IPHONE AND IPAD DEVICES.
Sync your tasks with Google and across your iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
● View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
Check out this video at:
What's New in Version 4.8.4
● List colors.
● Set tasks priorities.
● Improved performance.
● Apple Watch app improvements.
We love to hear your feedback.
Go to Settings > Feedback & Support > Support and let us hear your voice :)
Beginning to discover all the benefits
I wish I could recall who tipped me off about this great app. All I can say is that it definitely lived up to its five-star reputation. It interfaces with my Google calendar and allows me to establish a to do or task list where and I can establish priorities by date and time.
Prior to my starting to use G tasks nothing else even came close. If satisfying to find something that works as well as it says that it does. To find something that performs beyond all expectations is definitely grounds for a celebration. You'll excuse me now as I have to go lie down because I believe that I'm on the verge of an ecstasy attack!
Best Reminder App for Business & Personal
This app does its job!! If you set a reminder it's almost impossible to forget anything. This app won't let you which is what you want when you have tasks, meetings, appointments & to be reminded you need call someone back. So unless you happen to leave your phone behind by accident, then that might be the only reason you forget anything!! Great job, Great App!! Thumbs up!!
Best app to see your Outlook tasks on Apple Watch
We use Microsoft Outlook at work and I use their task program and One-note heavily. Our mail sever is through Google. So my tasks sync to google and this app brings them into my iPhone and iPad. Very nice format well organized and easy to read. This app also syncs them to my Apple Watch. Again very easy to read. I have tried dozens of task organizers. This is the best.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 08, 2015
- Version: 4.8.4
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Yaniv Katan
- © Yaniv Katan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.