Sync your tasks with Google and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
Support macOS Mojave Dark Mode!
Fixed bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
The “Reminders” app that comes with Apple is nice enough, but it is very limited. I have installed gTasks Pro on my MAC as well as on my iPhone and iPad. Sync is fast and reliable. Different lists so I can separate my two businesses into their own groups plus personal stuff in another, a real plus. I don’t need the sub-task feature often, but when I have a project with multiple steps it is very useful. The only ding I would give it is that one time the syncing just stopped working. After trying everying I could not get it to work again. I sent an email to their support by way of the “link” and never received a reply. I don’t expect much service for free apps, but when a user has paid for this on muliple platforms, I’d expect at least a response. In the end, I reinstalled the MAC app and it started working fine. That has only happened once in 7 months. I don’t expect it to be a recurring problem. Still giving it 5 stars as it works well, but customer service should not include a support email address if they don’t intend to respond.
Better than Reminder app; A few issues
I’ve been using Reminder, because it has location-based reminders, which are handy. But this app is better because I can create subtasks, and there is a lot more room to make notes. Reminder has a very limited space to type. I like to have stacks of tasks together that I do each day at a certain time of day. In Reminders, I had to check off the whole set, or nothing at all. Now if I did 4 out of 5, I can mark the subtasks.
Problems I’ve noticed in the first couple of days: (Maybe there is a fix for these, but I looked in the FAQs and googled the problems and didn’t find solutions.)
1) On the iPhone app, if I get a popup reminder for a Task, I can’t open the arrow to view the subtasks from the Overdue or Today sections. I have to go up and click Lists and then My Tasks to be able to open the Subtasks. That’s annoying.
2) I set a location based reminder for the first of the month, beginning next month, when I arrive at home. It is 10 days before that, and when I arrived at home, the reminder popped up. That’s not the behavior I’m going for. I want to be reminded when it is the the due date AND I arrive at the location. (This works well in Apple Reminders native app.)
Otherwise, it’s really great and I’m excited about being in better integrity with my lists and habits because of a more granular interface.
I am a regular user of Trello and Atlassian products, but there are times during the day that I need to take quick tasks that are not swift when trying to use a larger product suite. This has been a perfect addition to all my devices to quickly drop in tasks and notes before building cards when I don't want to be running around with my laptop, or futzing with the less-than optimal experience of the mobile apps for other products. It's quick and easy, and has ensured hallway discussions get captured and not lost.
- JulyApps Ltd
- 3.4 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Yaniv Katan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.