A SINGLE PURCHASE COVERS ALL YOUR IPHONE AND IPAD DEVICES.
Sync your tasks with Google and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
● View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
Check out this video at:
Fixed bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
First, thank you for supporting the Apple Watch. This is something a lot of developers need to get serious about. I can see where some aren't warranted, but one of the reasons a lot of people have these watches is so they can get reminders!!
I also appreciate how well everything syncs and works with my iCal app. At first I was worried I'd have to just stick with Google tasks, and I have set up a number of calendars already in iCal.
My one big request at this point is that you have a way to repeat notifications (nag). It's nice that I can set an early reminder, but as someone who has problems with ADD, it's very easy for me to ignore the pre-reminder. It's also easy for me to forget the actual reminder because I'm distracted, so having the ability to set it to remind me again several more times would be 5 stars. Thanks!
Great app but can’t insert text in subject
I love this app and highly recommend it! It is an easy way to quickly add a task I need to do or a note I want to remember. You can even repeat it. For instance, I make greeting cards for relatives. I enter “Bday card for Bruce-day: 19 Jan, Mail: 11 Jan.” Then I set the due date to the date I need to begin designing and making the card to 3 Jan with a repeat of “every year.” I have 2 things I’d like to see: (#1): a fix for adjusting the subject of the task. I type a subject and can’t click at the beginning (or anywhere except at the end) to insert a word, I can only add words at the end of the subject. It will randomly select an entire word when you’re trying to insert words but only offers to cut or paste. (#2): add a way to attach a photo or file.
Good app however beware app is iPhone & iPad only NOT MAC.
Bought app today on iPhone, App works well and integrates with some 3rd party calendar apps good enough for me to know there are items due. Got home and wanted to use my Mac to type up all my tasks, but here it is this app is for iPhone and iPad ONLY!!! Even though they mention make edits with Mac, one app for all your Apple devices, which is all true however its not mentioned that the Mac app is separate cost of $9.99 :-( I had to find this out in the FAQ. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt that this wasn’t done on purpose. However Please clearly state that in description that the Mac app is not included and it’s a separate charge.
- JulyApps Ltd
- 27 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Yaniv Katan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.