A SINGLE PURCHASE COVERS ALL YOUR IPHONE AND IPAD DEVICES.
Sync your tasks with Google and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
● View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
Check out this video at:
Fixed bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Best tasklist app out there
This is easily the best tasklist app out there. It's easy to use, has a nice layout, and the reminder options are great. There are a few areas that could use improvement though:
- There's no easy way to move a large number of tasks from one list to another. The best workaround is to make all of them subtasks under a single task, move that single task to another list, and then un-sub them all once moved.
- There's no way to make a task a subtask from the start. In other words, you can't create a task as a subtask. Instead, you have to create a task and then drag it under another and hit tab to make it a subtask.
- Sometimes the app crashes for no reason. This has improved immensely over the years, but it remains one of the only apps I have that ever crashes.
- Sync between phone and PC is very, very laggy and fairly often changes get lost if you don't allow a large window of time between modifying tasks on phone and PC. For example, if I move a few tasks on my PC, 10 minutes later that change may not show on my phone. If I open the app and do nothing, it will sync up after a minute or two. However, if I make any changes, the changed made earlier on the PC will typically be lost. I don't know if this is Google'd issue or the app, but it's pretty irritating.
First, thank you for supporting the Apple Watch. This is something a lot of developers need to get serious about. I can see where some aren't warranted, but one of the reasons a lot of people have these watches is so they can get reminders!!
I also appreciate how well everything syncs and works with my iCal app. At first I was worried I'd have to just stick with Google tasks, and I have set up a number of calendars already in iCal.
My one big request at this point is that you have a way to repeat notifications (nag). It's nice that I can set an early reminder, but as someone who has problems with ADD, it's very easy for me to ignore the pre-reminder. It's also easy for me to forget the actual reminder because I'm distracted, so having the ability to set it to remind me again several more times would be 5 stars. Thanks!
It’s the best and could be better
The app is super easy and works on all my devices. But. When you have a task, you often need more to get the task done like a document, picture or other file attached to the task. I have to scan to my phone, ocr, copy and paste to the text to the notes. Way too much work. I could copy and paste a link to my Dropbox or OneDrive into the notes, but then I have to upload the document into the cloud and get a link. The app needs access the the camera and open in capabilities. Files can be saved in the app on the phone and deleted when the task is done. Also the ability to AirPrint the docs would help. The problem is that it works better than anything else. No incentive to make it better.
- JulyApps Ltd
- 28.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Yaniv Katan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.