Sync your tasks with Google and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
Support macOS Mojave Dark Mode!
Fixed bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
So the app is useful. That said there are a couple things that don’t make sense. For example, not being able to edit existing tasks - what is with that! As stated the version for iPad and iPhone do. There should be some limitations, but they should be the same regardless of platform. I use Google tasks a lot and the app makes is much easier to access/update them. The $10 for the app is reasonable, but it is not clear what it gets the user. The limitations between the free version and Pro are not clear. Since I can edit tasks with the Google interface or from my phone, I don’t see an advantage to Pro and will likely stay with the free version.
In summary, the cost is not prohibitive but the app should behave the same across platforms - it currently does not.
FYI: I don’t ever give 5 stars, there is always room for improvement.
organization = success. gTask = organization + success.
This app has really helped me manage mutiple businesses and personal priorities at the same time.
If you are stuggling to keep as task list organized across multiple businesses than this app is a must
have for you. Trust me I am have seen a massive increase in productivity by have a constant reminder
of the priorities which used to get lost in different lists.
Have used this app for a couple of years and its very effective for me! It keeps me efficient and productive because it reminds me what I’m about to forget. So then I can get it done! No major complaints. I enver figured out though how to use the sub tasks. They look really cool and could be really handy. But Ive survived without them and still am good with the app. Thank you very much!!!
- JulyApps Ltd
- 3.4 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Yaniv Katan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.