gTasks Tasks Manager for Google, Todo & Reminders
By Yaniv Katan
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Sync your tasks with Google and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Fixed bugs and improved performance.
Great tool needs a little User Interface help
Great tool, easy to use. Love the fact it works across all my devices, Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Would like to see a couple of updates to the interface, moving tasks up and down, needs look and feel the same as other macOS / iOS apps.
Other than a couple of items, this is a great app. I would still highly recommend.
So easy to use - it is synced across all my devices. I stay organized. I love how you can schedule. It is super simple unlike many heavy duty task oriented apps that keep you unorganized and spending tie on figuring it out.
Not bad but needs improvements - too PRICEY for the Pro version.
I like having access to my tasks via this app and everything seems to sync well with my Gmail account. I’ve also purchased the pro version of this on my iPhone.
A few things that I feel should change.
1. The price for the pro app ($9.99) is a steap price for such a simple app, especially when comparing the price difference between the iOS version ($5.99) and the macOS version. The iOS version is more functional and practical.
2. When adding a new task, you simply click on the “+” symbol at the bottom right corner. But wait - You can’t just click the “+” and start typing. You have to then click in the “Enter your task” box again in order to start typing. This is a minor issue but I find myself having to make that additional click to start entering a task. Not too big of a deal if you’re entering only 1 item. However, if you are entering multiple tasks at a time, it quickly becomes cumbersome. I find myself wandering back to my iPhone to enter them as a result, so the macOS version has become a reference point rather than a starting point for me.
3. There should be a menu bar icon with this app for quick access. Having a drop down would increase productivity greatly. As of now, the app willhave to run on screen or from the dock. I would love to have the option to simply grab the app from the top while multitasking. Other apps have this feature and it proves to be way more efficient. The “Unclutter” app is a great reference point to understand what I’m refering to.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 27, 2016
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Yaniv Katan
- © Yaniv Katan
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Tasks$9.99