By Jon D
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
gTunes is the best Google Music player experience possible on your Mac!
Mini Player mode, Media key support (Next/Previous, Pause/Play), and Now Playing Notifications take Google's player
Google Music allows you to keep up to 20,000 of your favorite songs in the cloud for free!
• Mini Player with Controls and Song Info
• Next/Prev/Play Media Keyboard support
• Now Playing in Notification Center
• Last.FM Scrobbling
• Supports Google Play All Access
• Search your Music
• Full Screen Support
• Back / Forward Navigation
"I finally feel like Google Music is now a first class citizen on my Mac! Thanks!" - Jon F.
"The interface is familiar, but the additions make it so much better! Mini Player is awesome!" - Paul P.
• IMPORTANT: If you see a white box in the bottom left corner of the app, please try opening Safari and downloading the latest version of Adobe Flash on your system. Unfortunately outdated versions of Flash are blocked due to security concerns and you must have the latest version for the app to operate correctly!
Please note that Google Music is not yet available in all countries. You must have used your Google account in Google Music at least once to activate it while in one of the supported countries (eg: USA, Canada), otherwise you will not be able to use it - gTunes does not help you circumvent these restrictions, sorry!
• Please see the app Preferences or About screen for information on how to disable iTunes from launching with the Play/Pause key!
• Requires a Google Play Account that has been activated for use with Google Music in one of the supported countries!
• Requires HTML5 Audio playback enabled within Play Music Settings > Labs (or optionally, the latest version of Adobe Flash installed)
• Requires a subscription to Google Play All Access for All Access features
• gTunes is not affiliated with Google or Google Play Music in any way
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• Back / Forward Navigation & Mini Player Button from disappearing in some screens
• Added song progress bar to Mini Player
This doesn’t work as intended. White box appears slightly to the ight of the left side of the application, only after you start trying to play the music that doesn’t even play, after you already installed Adobe Flash Player.
Previous version not working on yosemite, new version same thing
There is a white block which is covering part of the player, and music is not working. This version works with opening/closing (unlike the previous), but still does not function correctly.
Will not open with Mac OS X 10.9.5. Resquesting refund