Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Pacific Daily News has added new features to its app, delivering the news that you love, in ways you may not have expected. From critically acclaimed storytelling, photography, videos, full 360-degree experiences and virtual reality, we’re now able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can now add news stories happening in other local communities. The new app design has also been streamlined to give you a deeper, richer, more visually-stimulating storytelling experience so you can get in, get out, and get on with your day.
• Browse headlines and read about breaking news happening nationally and locally including Sports, Entertainment, Technology, Travel, Money and Weather with a swipe.
• Watch related videos and enlarge images.
• Share stories via Facebook, Twitter, email, or text message.
• Get notifications on news you want to know through push notifications.
• Live weather, hourly to 10-day forecasts.
• All the latest sports scores for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, and more.
• Simple, unified drop-down navigation.
• Flip through top daily photos of news, sports, and your favorite celebrities.
• Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
THE NEWEST FEATURES:
• Be in the center of where the news happens with 360-degree video and virtual reality content.
• Elect to add one of our local properties to get more community news added to your feed.
• Save your favorite stories to read later.
• Sign up for a daily dose of news, sports, life, money, tech and weather stories directly to your inbox.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
You asked and we listened!
• Added back the status bar (time and battery) so you can keep track of time while enjoying our app
• Improved design so you can scan our headlines with ease
• Elect to add up to five of our local properties to get your community news added to your feed
• Enabled sharing for Virtual Reality content
• Screen scaling for your iPhone SE and iPad Pro
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
We value your comments and emails and are using that feedback to continually improve our app. To send us feedback go to the "Send Feedback" link in the app's Settings OR email us at email@example.com.
Format and News
GuamPDN ranks superior to most city news in the mainland. The format style got better this month; the news, both local-,state- and world-wide are timely and newsworthy. Reading GuamPDN is a daily ritual to keep me updated with the island news because I live off island. Welcome and congrats to the newest Editor in Chief! She rocks! Thank you GuamPDN- keep up the best news articles and proficient reporting.
This establishment should really apologize to the people of Guam. Reason being that it's supposed to be a source of information, but really I feel that it is pushing a certain agenda and that being the democratic/liberal aspect of the U.S. Specifically, the article insinuating that the people of Guam are in favor Hillary Clinton. First off the democratic convention held does not represent the entire island only some, therefore logically the statement that Guam is for Hillary is irresponsible and exposes this establishments bias and cannot be relied upon for accurate information. Wise up PDN and do what you're supposed to and just report the news!
Great News app
Keeps me informed of local news! When I don't have time to get the PDN paper, I would always make time to read it from the app!
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 28, 2016
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 39.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gannett
- © 2016 Gannett Co., Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.