***PLEASE NOTE: NOT RECOMMENDED FOR DEVICES BELOW iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2. The full list of recommended minimum devices for the best gameplay experience is as follows - iPhone 6 and up, iPad Mini 4 and up, iPad Air 2 and up, and iPad Pro - also requires iOS 10.0 and up.***
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series delivers a brand new story of the universe’s unlikeliest heroes, the rag-tag band of outlaws who go by the names Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot. In the wake of an epic battle, the Guardians discover an artifact of unspeakable power. Each of the Guardians has a reason to desire this relic, as does a ruthless enemy who is the last of her kind, and who will stop at nothing to tear it from their hands.
From Earth to the Milano to Knowhere and beyond, and set to the beat of awesome music, this five-part episodic series puts you in the rocket-powered boots of Star-Lord in an original Guardians adventure, told in the unique and award-winning Telltale style, where your decisions and actions will drive the path of the story you experience.
Includes Episode 1 in this all-new series from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
***Save 25% on additional episodes in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series by purchasing the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-5 bundle] via in-app in the 'Episodes' menu***
Compatibility update for iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, but...
I really enjoy the game. I love the telltale way of telling a story and this is an immersive experience. However, I have a bug that needs addressed immediately. I bought the multipack and am trying to work on episode two, but every time I get to the part where rocket is carrying out lylla and gets shot in the back by the sentinel thing, during the pan shot immediately after, the game crashes. I have force quit the game several times and even deleted the app, reinstalled, redownloaded episode two, played it all over again, and still no luck. I don’t know if it will happen again anywhere else in this story, but I am not moving forward in the story till I finish episode two, so if you want me to keep playing, I hope you fix this bug.
(Edit) so I managed to move on by going out of the door, but once before that I made it out of the door and the cut scene took me back inside. This made me assume that getting shot was the way the story was intended to happen. Why does it not tell me I died rather than crash and make me think the game is glitched? Still a good game tho
We are sorry to see you are experiencing a crash in Episode Two of Guardians of the Galaxy. When you downloaded and redownloaded the game on your iOS device did you have enough storage to hold the game and also Episode Two? If the issue persists please contact us at email@example.com and we will be able to assist you further.
This game was phenomenal. I have played the walking dead by telltale, and I like their game format of making tough choices between people. GOTG does that but also so much more. The music is perfectly fit into the story. For example, Stone Cold Crazy in Episode 4 really gets your blood flowing as you escape a giant worm monster. The characters are also great, they each act like they did in the movie which is great. I will go as far to say this was better than GOTG Vol2. The reason is Ego’s powers were somewhat unrealistic and unlimited, but Hala’s powers made sense because rules were set for what the forge can do. Also, I didn’t care for the music in the movies, but the music in this game is better. I really like this group of heroes and this game. There HAS GOT TO BE a season 2.
Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to see you enjoyed the music within Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy. We hope you enjoyed the season in its entirety.
I gave it 4 stars due to a few glitches. There are times where it lags a bit and then just freezes. I’m forced to close the app and restart where it last saved but when I do, once I get done with the episode, it glitches. It won’t show my choices and the statistics at the end of it.
But otherwise, this is a great game. I’ve played the Walking Dead Series, A Wolf Among Us and the Batman Series. But this is by far the best one. Not to mention that I’m a big GOTG fan. This is a very emotional game, especially how harsh consequences can be after making tough decisions. I get really into to it.
Hopefully, there will be a Season 2 coming out!
- Telltale Games
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 MARVEL. Telltale, Telltale Games, the Telltale logo, Telltale Series, Crowdplay and the Crowd Play logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Telltale, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Multi-pack [Episodes 2-5] $14.99
- Episode 2 $4.99
- Episode 3 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.