Guarding Expert is a mobile phone surveillance application just based on iPhone, which supports the full line of surveillance products, including digital video recorders,digital video servers, as well as network cameras and speed domes that support standard H.264 video codec.
The key features of Guarding Expert Mobile Surveillance Application include:
· Real-time video preview of up to 4 channels;
· Swipe for PTZ control and camera movement, pinch to zoom in and out in preview mode;
· Support for preset activation and configuration, as well as calibration for brightness..
· Snapshot support;
· Management of up to 256 sets of devices. Device profiles can be added / deleted / modified.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm a professional installer who has setup a large number of systems. These systems require high bandwidth internet service and high quality computers and devices for viewing. For those that are having trouble with remote access you need to learn how to properly setup your network for remote access. With my high quality installation standards, I have had zero failures and very little maintenance. While these systems are close to plug and play they need to be setup to match available bandwidth. There are lots of so-called professionals out there that don't have a clue. Not recommended for do it yourself without proper support.
The latest update broke this app
It’s unfortunate that I couldn’t find contact information through the app, instead I’m writing a review about a bug. When attempting to select a time range before viewing remote playback it automatically switches back to the current time which makes it impossible to see footage previous to the current time.
The app worked flawlessly until this update came out. To the developer, I’d be more than happy to take this review down. However, I need a way to contact you guys to provide more information.
I have really enjoyed this app although a couple things changed in ways I hope my review may shed some light and you can change back. The most recent upgrade has made the playback timeframe to only a 12 hr period, prior too you were able to scroll throughout all the allotted captured video with no issues and now this is just a pain to view recoded video. It is still a great app overall but really missing the ability to use the free ddns server.
- hu yafeng
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © --
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.