Guess The Animal? FREE
By R.W BUCKINGHAM & S FINOULST
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play the classic guessing game with animals! Win games to unlock even more animals.
• 24 animals + 5 bonus animals to unlock.
• 1 player mode - vs computer.
• Retina graphics.
• Universal app - download to all your devices!
• Game Center achievements and leaderboard.
• Got more than one device? No problem! Your progress is automatically synced between devices using Game Center.
• Animated animals.
• Play as blue or red.
• Intuitive layout.
• Hours of fun!
What's New in Version 1.04
• Minor update.
It's Really Good!
Overall, I do like the game, but there are a few issues. The good things: downloaded quickly, never gliches, and ypu can change the color of eyes of the animal that you are trying to ask about (eg. You can ask if they have brown eyes, or blue, etc.).
I do realize that this game was made for little kids, but some things don't make sense. For example, when you ask if the animal has hooves, it shows up as "hooves or trotters". Some things I don't like are: the few options of questions. For example, there isn't any button to ask about that asks the color of the animal. That would be a nice addition. Also, maybe maybe a beak choice?
I wish that there were more animals. I get that you sometimes unlock "characters", but that doesn't happen often.
Overall, I like the game- there are no foundational problems- but I do think some more options would be nice.
I also thank this company for making something little-kid friendly, but not enough to treat everyone else that isn't little like a baby.
Some ideas for added questions to ask are: 2 legs, flippers, fluffy (is the animal fluffy?) .
I would also like to add 2 things: 1) the legs question doesn't make sense. You say a walrus doesn't have 4 legs, but a monkey does. Does that mean that you don't count flippers? How do monkeys now have four legs? Please clear that up.
Also, the eye color doesn't make sense. Dogs don't have yellow eyes, and elephants don't have green ones.
It's really fun and exciting!
But the only thing is, that every single time i guess the right animal but it never lets me win.😡 it always wins and it's stupid.
I loved it my daughter loves it
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 08, 2015
- Version: 1.04
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: R.W BUCKINGHAM & S FINOULST
- © 2014 Richard Buckingham
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.