Guess Who? - Freemium
By Clement Marty
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Guess Who?" is a simple deductive and pedagogic game. It is designed for the entire family from 4 years to 90. Goals is to guess a character just by asking simple questions.
••••• This game is free so try it now! •••••
Why should I try it ?
• "Guess Who?" is a high quality and free game
• "Guess Who?" has a unique and addictive Gameplay
• "Guess Who?" includes more than 70 high quality characters you will unlock after each victory
• "Guess Who?" comes with 5 exiting game mode (Guess?, Make me guess!, Time Attack, Tournament, Two players)
• "Guess Who?" can be played in 5 difficult levels (from very easy to very hard)
• "Guess Who?" includes texts and audio speeches in english, french and spanish languages
• "Guess Who?" is pedagogic and help to develop logical reasoning
• "Guess Who?" is supported on all iOS 5.0 devices (iPad iPhone and iPod Touch)
• "Guess Who?" support Retina Display for iPhone 4,4S and newly iPad 3
• Guess?: Guess the computer character by asking simple questions.
• Make me guess!: Help computer to guess by answering computer questions.
• Time Attack: Guess computer character as fast as you can with clues computer will gives you.
• Tournament : Guess computer character before it guess your character.
• Two players : Play with friends or family and guess opponent character first.
Game comes with 5 difficult levels that will be unlocked when you have enough characters, from very easy to very hard. Depending on difficulty level, you will have to guess a character from 6 to 70 for iPad version and from 6 to 28 for iPhone/iPod version.
For any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us : email@example.com
The Vision-Apps Team
What's New in Version 1.8.0
- Menu lifting
- Fix some minor bugs
Fun, but with bugs
Very polished and entertaining game. Knocked off a star because of bugs. Once it is known that the computer's character is a man, and after I ask if his mouth is open, it responded, 'yes, HER mouth is open.' This seems to be a consistent bug whenever the computer answers yes to a male's mouth being open. Also, characters like Chris, drawn with a little black round open mouth, it looks like to me, the game takes as being closed-mouthed, which is confusing. Still a very fun game, but would be better when this is fixed.
Also, I'd like to see a mode added where you can have two characters and ask questions like 'Are either or your characters a man' and 'do neither of your characters have red hair?' This makes the game much more fun for adults.
Love the game I would've given you 3 1/2 stars it was possible! I would've given you five stars... Even 10 stars if that was possible to give 10 stars... But the fact that I have to spend money to unlock characters brings it down there has to be a way that you could've made it to earn those characters still spinning 2 dollars!... Just to unlock 10 characters On free game no less!...
A very good game, also a bit addicting. I played it for about 20 minutes straight and got about 26 points. The only thing I would change is that there are a lot of characters that you can only get by purchasing the Integral Pack, It costs $1.99 and I am short on money so I can not get those characters. Other than that it is a very good game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 23, 2013
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Clement Marty
- © Vision Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Integral Pack$1.99