Guess Who? - Premium
By Clement Marty
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Guess Who?" is a simple deductive and pedagogic game. It is designed for the entire family from 4 years to 90. Goals is to guess a character just by asking simple questions.
Why should I try it ?
• "Guess Who?" is a high quality and educative game
• "Guess Who?" has a unique and addictive Gameplay
• "Guess Who?" includes more than 70 high quality characters you will unlock after each victory
• "Guess Who?" comes with 5 exiting game mode (Guess?, Make me guess!, Time Attack, Tournament, Two players)
• "Guess Who?" can be played in 5 difficult levels (from very easy to very hard)
• "Guess Who I Am!" includes texts and audio speeches in english, french and spanish languages
• "Guess Who?" is pedagogic and help to develop logical reasoning
• "Guess Who I Am!" is supported on all iOS 5.0 devices (iPad iPhone and iPod Touch)
• "Guess Who?" support Retina Display for iPhone 4,4S and newly iPad 3
• Guess?: Guess the computer character by asking simple questions.
• Make me guess!: Help computer to guess by answering computer questions.
• Time Attack: Guess computer character as fast as you can with clues computer will gives you.
• Tournament : Guess computer character before it guess your character.
• Two players : Play with friends or family and guess opponent character first.
Game comes with 5 difficult levels that will be unlocked when you have enough characters, from very easy to very hard. Depending on difficulty level, you will have to guess a character from 6 to 70 for iPad version and from 6 to 28 for iPhone/iPod version.
For any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us : email@example.com
The Vision-Apps Team
What's New in Version 1.8.0
- Fix some minor bugs
- Menu Lifting
Finally! A Really good game!!!
This game is fun, and it's challenging! In a nicely hidden way it helps kids hone their listening and discernment skills. I Love the time challenge, the speaker keeps giving hints while you scramble to flip those faces who do not fit the words. Listening skills, observation skills, and critical thinking skills are all required- but it's fun! The kids don't even realize how quick and smart their minds become as they play. For me, this is better than memory games that rely heavily on spacial orientation, because this game isn't just memory, but listening, and quick observation.
I would like quite a few even more crazy challenging levels in the time challenge, to keep my son captivated forever. Seems as though frenetic, nearly impossible, time based levels to hone the brains skills are very attractive to most older boys. -and my daughter says that earrings or jewelry, and eyes closed are unused categories that would expand the play...
Thanks for a Great Game!
And one that is nice to hear them playing together, talking, and laughing, and listening to each other!!!- in the car -TOGETHER! It's Great just for THAT!!!!
I tried 3 of this company games and i love them it deserves every sent my Greetings to The Makers of this games they are really helpful I advise everyone else to use them trust me you won't be sorry and you will notice the positive progress God Bless You Makers of These Great Educational Apps
Guess who I am
Good game!! I like the very hard level! It makes it hard to pick at times with all those faces. Nice game! Also played the monster guess who game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 23, 2013
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 51.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Clement Marty
- © 2012 Vision Apps EURL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.