Guest List Organizer is your one-stop solution for organizing events. Just import contacts from Address Book and start tapping. With iCloud integration, the program automatically synchronizes all information about guests between your iDevices and your Mac. It's easy to mark guests who attend, and later generate PDF reports with complete information for all guests (all attended, all RSVPed, all no-shows, etc.). Let the fun begin!
Get better results
- Save time, thanks to import of Address Book entries or guests from previous events
- Sync guest information between iDevices and Mac via iCloud
- Track all the information you need, with support for pre-defined and custom fields for guests (job, contact info, table no., etc.)
- Manage relationships between guests
- Sort guests easily: sort by RSVP status, by attendance, by name...
- Share documents via e-mail or iTunes
- 11 customizable PDF reports with support for default, pre-defined and custom fields
- Know who the most popular guest or the best promoter is: see which guests came with family members or coworkers
- Share reports through e-mail, Dropbox or Evernote
- Print reports
- Can use your existing Contacts
- Dropbox, Evernote and printing are supported for reports
Keep it at the front door
- Hand an iPad with the app to a greeter, who can quickly check off guests who attend
- Supports both portrait and landscape orientations
- Interface that is friendly for non-techies and powerful for experienced users
* Sync with Mac requires Guest List Organizer for macOS, sold separately.
• Updated interface and the app icon
• iPhone & iPad apps combined to universal version
• Multiple fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app. I just wish it would collect the info from our groups as well. We are getting ready for our family reunion and it's awesome for keeping track but doesn't pull the names over from my Facebook group. I have most family members on my group but not on my personal page.
Two thumbs up
The app will help me organize my up coming parties. Everything is nicely in one place. I love the way it keeps track who is and not attending. It beats keeping track with paper and pencil. I wish I found this sooner.
Best attendance app so far
I just wanted an app to take attendance at club meetings. Something that worked with my contact list. This is more for parties but it works pretty good and reliably for club attendance. The other apps available were not as good as this one.
- Denys Yevenko
- 15.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Xwavesoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.