Guest List Organizer
By Denys Yevenko
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Guest List Organizer is your one-stop solution for organizing events. Just import contacts from Address Book and start planning. With iCloud integration, the program automatically synchronizes all information about guests between your Mac and your iDevices. It's easy to mark guests who attend, and later generate PDF reports with complete information for all guests (all attended, all RSVPed, all no-shows, etc.). Let the fun begin! See a detailed video on our website: http://xwavesoft.com
••• The iPhone and iPad versions are available at http://xwavesoft.com •••
••• Please pay attention that Facebook removed the ability to import friends and now this feature doesn't work in the app. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and we'll delete this feature from the app in the nearest version.•••
Get better results
- Save time, thanks to import of Address Book entries or guests from previous events
- Sync guest information between Mac and iDevices via iCloud
- Track all the information you need, with support for pre-defined and custom fields for guests (job, contact info, table no., etc.)
- Manage relationships between guests
- Sort guests easily: sort by RSVP status, by attendance, by name...
- 11 customizable PDF reports with support for default, pre-defined and custom fields
- Know who the most popular guest or the best promoter is: see which guests came with family members or coworkers
- Print reports
- Interface that is friendly for non-techies and powerful for experienced users
What's New in Version 1.1
Minor fixes and improvements.
1st time user
Ok, I do wish there was some instructions with it, when you purchased it, either that or I missed it, I had to ask technical support how to recognize that someone declined a invitation. I do wish there was a option to actually add categories such as Thank You Card sent or even a custom category. I would also like to see a category for party planning where you can put a check list such as cake ordered, band hired and the like.
Nice App I wish I could share easier
I really like the app for my wife and I as we entertain every week. I do wish though that I was able to share lists with my wife’s version of the app as she is not on my icloud account.
Does not sync through iCloud
I like the app and it's features although I am having a terrible time getting it to sync with my ipad and iphone apps. Very frustrating!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 10, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Denys Yevenko
- © 2013 Denys Yevenko
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor