Marriott Guest Services
By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We’re on a mission to shape the future of travel and we need your help. To make your Marriott experience even more enjoyable we’ve created a free guest services app for Marriott Rewards members that allows you to:
· Check in and create your own room key upon arrival at the hotel using the Mobile Key-osk allowing you to skip the front desk.
· Share your feedback. Be among the first to test out the experience, and let us know what you think.
Featuring a Mobile Key-osk experience at: Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
What's New in Version 6.1.1
Mobile Key-osk experience enhancements and bug fixes.
What's the point?
Downloaded this based on a sign at a property saying there were local discounts. Looks like I can't actually do anything with the App at all.
You can't really do anything meaningful with this app. It would be nice to log in and see all my upcoming reservation, book hotels, find hotels near me, or even see my points. But I can't. This app is useless.
This app is terrible. I can't believe that it would pass through a quality review check and be a key item in Marriott's marketing campaign. Tips:
1) allow users to sign in with rewards account and provide useful info (points, nights stayed, etc)
2) allow a function to allow individuals to book rooms via app
3) merge functionality for guest services into app
4) invest in the mobile world
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 01, 2015
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 1996 – 2015 Marriott International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.