By Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Guggenheim app responds to your location as you walk through the museum, offering rich multimedia content to explore during your visit or from home, including:
· Building and collection guides in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
· Exclusive audio, video, and images for select exhibitions
· Kids guides for select exhibitions
· A daily calendar with program details, a ticket purchase feature, and options to share an event or add it to your calendar
· Ability to select preferred language, and add or delete download content
· Verbal description guides to select exhibitions, plus transcripts, closed captioning, and text enlargement options
· Compatibility with voiceover on iOS devices
Features available exclusively at the museum include:
· Near Me, a responsive feature that automatically displays information about the artworks nearest you
· Messages about tours, film screenings, and other museum opportunities, customized to the time of day and your location in the building
It is recommended that users update to the latest version of iOS for optimal use.
An additional content download is required upon initial launch of the application.
What's New in Version 1.6.6
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 1.6.6
- Size: 73.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation
- © 2013 The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation (SRGF). All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.