By Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Guggenheim’s app will enhance your experience as you walk through the museum and provide you with a wealth of materials to discover at home, including:
· building and collection guides in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
· exclusive audio, video, and photographic documentation for select exhibitions
· information on more than 1,600 works from the museum’s collection
· a Manage My Guides section for users to add and delete content
· customized favorites list to save and share works
· a weekly calendar with program details, images, links to purchase tickets, share an event or add it to your calendar
· easy member access through My Membership card
· kids and verbal description guides for select exhibitions
· transcripts, closed captioning, and text enlargement options available
· compatible with voiceover on iOS devices
It is recommended that users update to the latest version of iOS for optimal use.
An additional content download is required upon initial launch of the application.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 14, 2016
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation
- © 2013 The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation (SRGF). All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.