By Fujitsu Laboratories of America, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Guided Play is a study of your child’s play behavior. It aims to test a technology that analyzes a child’s play for an assessment of restricted and repetitive behavior. This technology may one day become part of a screening tool for young children in their natural environment for autism and other developmental disorders. It may also help parents better understand their children’s development and find parenting insights.
You can opt to join this study if:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have a child who is at least 2 years old and less than 8 years old
- You are the parent or legal guardian of this child
- You are able to read English
- You live in the United States
If you choose not to participate, you can still use this app, but no data will be collected from you or your child.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
- Fixed a particle resources not packed bug.