Guideline Central - Clinical practice guidelines in a concise, easy to read quick-reference format.
Choose from thousands of official medical association guidelines representing all of the main specialties and therapeutic areas. These are official society guidelines, condensed into a quick reference pocket guide format that is current, practical and portable.
Why read through hundreds of pages when you can save time by accessing all of the main recommendations in a more user-friendly format?
Why download dozens of separate guidelines apps when you can have all of those and more in a single platform?
The app offers over 2,000 free guideline summaries, as well as 200 premium guideline titles that are developed directly with the authoring associations. In addition to clinical practice guidelines, the app also includes other frequently used resources:
- 200 Premium Pocket Guidelines
- 2,000 NGC Guideline Summaries
- 100+ Clinical Calculators
- Drug Information
- Clinical Trials
- USPSTF Preventive Services
- MEDLINE/PubMed Search
- More coming soon (Quality measures, codes, etc.)
FREE APP FEATURES:
- Official recommendations from trusted sources
- Easy navigation to critical information
- Find within content, and search across sources
- Instant updates when new guidelines are released
- Online and offline functionality
- Adjust text size, font, and color for easy reading
- Share, store and annotate frequently accessed guidelines
- Your account syncs with our web app, GuidelineCentral.com
- Every new account receives one free premium title
PREMIUM GUIDELINES FROM MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS:
- Available individually and as bundles
- Quick reference format with key points, treatment, management, prevention and more
- Well illustrated algorithms, charts and medical tables
- Comprehensive drug information
- Access on multiple devices - web and mobile apps
- Semantic deep links to drugs and more within leaving the screen
EXCLUSIVELY PARTNERED WITH 30+ SOCIETIES, INCLUDING:
• American College of Rheumatology (ACR)
• American Heart Association (AHA)
• American College of Cardiology (ACC)
• American Thyroid Association (ATA)
• American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
• American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
• American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
• American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
• American Thoracic Society (ATS)
• American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
• American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
• American Diabetes Association (ADA)
• Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
• National Lipid Association (NLA)
• Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI)
• Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS)
• The Endocrine Society (TES)
• And More
THE PERFECT MEDICAL APP FOR:
• Practicing clinicians
• Educators and researchers
• Quality managers
• Coding and billing professionals
Guideline Central customer support is available to help get your app up and running. Societies or institutions who are interested in having their guidelines included withing our platform are welcome to reach out any time as well.
• Contact us via email at email@example.com
• Visit our website at https://www.GuidelineCentral.com
• Contact us via telephone at 1-407-878-7606 M-F, 9am-5pm ET (US)
New styling for pocketcards
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea. Terrible app.
Extremely slow and buggy. Have the latest iPhone but guidelines would take 2-3 minutes to load, crashing the app half of the time. They need to update this app.
Force closes library
Great idea, love the guidelines being available. But buggy and force closes the library section, so it's point less
Great idea - I hope to add my own
I have been using ASE and ACC guidelines along with MedScape and was hoping for a single app that will collect all guideline s in one place. I see about 30-40 guidelines and a whole bunch of guidelines from guideline clearinghouse (?never heard before but it seems to be government sponsored site). Wish to see a way to get ACC and echo guidelines (make them free for members:-). Search is fast. Notes is a good idea as well. Works great on my iphone5 and saw a couple of issues on my iPad mini. 4 stars until I get more cardiology titles and ability to add my own.
- International Guidelines Center, Inc
- 41.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 International Guidelines Center
- In-App Purchases
- Acute Ischemic Stroke [AHA, ASA] $8.99
- Community – Acquired Pneumonia [IDSA, ATS] $6.99
- Clostridium difficile Infection [IDSA, SHEA] Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.