Write and learn the best music of your life, in minutes.
A guitar songwriting tool like no other. Whether you are a beginner who wants to quickly tap out the song in your head or a music master that wants maximum flexibility, Guitar Chord Progression Songwriter will help you to create your best music yet, then help you to play it.
- Unique fretboard slider allowing instant chord positions and inversions
- Fantastic responsive strumming interface
- Record your own or use inbuilt strum patterns for one touch strumming
- See the chord structure instantly as you play and experiment
- Any orientation (Right handed, left handed, facing the guitar, looking down the guitar)
- Full HD retina graphics
- Chord modifier buttons giving even more tones and extensions in real time!
- Instant access to 1000s of chords
Also available through in app purchase:
- 5 Unique guitars sounds to choose from, all with adjustable Reverb and Distortion
- Make your own unique or impossible to physically play chords
- Record your song then easily change and edit each chord to suit your liking
- Transpose your song to any key instantly
- Multiple scales to choose from
- Full CoreMIDI out support complete with the ability to control other apps
- MIDI File, Audio Export and AudioCopy
+ iOS 10 Support
Ratings and Reviews
The best guitar app I've found so far
I hope the developer will continue to support and develop this app. It has the best selection of chords, is easiest to play, has midi out, pretty great. I would prefer that all of the features were in one screen (maybe tabs instead of entering and exit gin screens), but so far, that's a small complaint for the quality provided.
Great learning tool
I'm a long time guitar teacher. One of the best things i ever did for myself was learn how drums work by programming a drum machine to play songs i knew. I'm still looking through this thing, but it looks like a great way to really learn how songs and accompaniment are put together - if i dig it over the next week, i'll even drop the $20 for the full version - it will export midi for me to drop into pro tools :)
Guitar songwriting made easy
Ill keep this short, if you play guitar or want to write songs, what do you have to lose ? get this app NOW! Yes if you want to change key or export you'll have to pay a couple of bucks but chances are like me you'll upgrade after only a few minutes.
There is so much packed into this app that it was initially overwhelming. I recommend watching the video a couple of times to really understand.
Oh and two gotchas I only discovered after a while:
The little pick icon strum buttons can be scrolled. And if you press and hold on one then touch another finger on a chord name you can lock that chord to that strum style.
To the developer please add email sharing as I'm finding iTunes a little cumbersome.
- Christian Inkster
- 58.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © HUSoft
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock PRO Features! $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.