Guitar Chords - 6 string guitar with fretboard and chord learning tool
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play Guitar on your iPhone & iPad with this beautiful 6 string, 15 fret guitar app.
- “Guitar Chords app is a great music app that enables one to play guitar on iOS devices.” -Best10Apps
- “Guitar Chords is an absolutely beautiful guitar learning app for iPhone and iPad” -Feedmyapp
- “This is a great opportunity to learn how to play the chords.” -iPhone App Review
• Sophisticated user interface for guitar playing
• Scrollable fretboard with 15 frets
• Learn how to play the guitar chords
• Chord table mapping on the guitar fretboard
• Strings enable/disable mode, strum with precision
• Guitar orientation for right & left handed people
• Different guitar sounds to choose from
• Sharing with your Facebook friends
• Tested and designed for the latest Apple phones and tablets
HOW TO PLAY
Tap on the fretboard to select the frets you want, swipe over it to move to higher and lower frets.
Tap on the buttons at the edge of the fretboard to enable and disable individual guitar strings.
Pick and strum the guitar strings, either manually or automatically by pressing the strum button.
Select the chords you want to learn by using the chord selector at the top of the screen.
The "Lifetime Pack" in-app purchase includes all guitar sounds, ads removal and everything added in the future!
Some guitar sounds are free and the rest are offered as in-app purchases.
If you have any problems or questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not forget to visit http://sonotap.com to discover more apps for your iPhone & iPad.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
Great App -- Deceptive Pricing
I downloaded this perhaps a year ago and saw that the Free app was very crippled and rarely used it on my iPad, but rather used Amuzenet's Guitar Chord (Basic) on my iPod. Last week we were practicing a song and one of the musicians needed to know a guitar chord, but since I'd sent my iPod off for a battery replacement, I only had the iPad. I opened this app and saw (again) that the Free version was *very* crippled. Feeling rushed, on a whim I clicked the upgrade button (BTW, this app's upgrade buttons don't tell you prices or even that what you're about to do will cost anything. Obviously when I had to sign into iTunes app store, I saw the price and chose to purchase it. BUT what I was NOT told was that I would have to endure the adds at the bottom of the screen and when I clicked the 'X' on the ad, rather than the add disappearing, it took me to iTunes for an ADDITIONAL purchase (which I refused). It's only in the app store itself that you discover that this app has *six* different purchasing options, one of which is Ads Removal for $0.99. From my limited experience the All Chords option (which I thought was the complete app!--boy was I mistaken) is actually a nice app. It seems to serve my needs quite well with a classy interface. But having said that, I will probably be looking to find another app. I don't want to encourage this kind of deceptive pricing.
1) I purchased the lifetime pack on my iPad, but it will NOT cross over to my iPhone. I emailed support 3 weeks ago with no response. I emailed them AGAIN a week and a half ago. No response.
2) You cannot customize what chords you want to see. Across the top are the major chords, but if I want to see A, A minor, E minor, D, and G all across the top to help me remember finger placement on a new chord, I cannot.
3) If you don't care about either of those issues, then I would give the app 3 or 4 stars for functionality.
UPDATE: As of May 29th I still have not heard back from the company. It's been over a month since my first email to them. What a joke.
Intuitive, simple, comprehensive, affordable. I'm a sing/songwriter with little instrumental training (none, actually; only vocal training), so for composing and learning audition pieces on guitar this is a PERFECT solution.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 06, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Sonotap Limited
- © 2015 Sonotap
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Chords$3.99
- Electric Guitar Sound$0.99
- Ads Removal$0.99
- Lifetime Pack$5.99
- 12-String Guitar Sound$0.99
- Jazz Guitar Sound$0.99