Instead of focusing on the manufacturing industry as most guitar magazines do, Guitar Connoisseur covers, craft luthiers and "Haute Guitars". Anything in the periphery of guitars is covered such as Handmade guitars, Amps, Pedals, Pickups, and just about anything boutique that's catering in a small scale to the high-end guitar market.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
One year subscription - $4.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Introduced an all-new and exciting article reader to give an enhanced reading experience
- iPhone X UI support
- Bug fixes and UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best article I've read. In depth and personal. Magazine is a must have!
Unable down download
Well, that was a waste of money. I was unable to download the first thing I purchased.
- Magzter Inc.
- 22.9 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 - 18 @ Guitar Connoisseur Magazine
- In-App Purchases
- Guitar Connoisseur $2.99
- Guitar Connoisseur The Gibbons Issue - Spring 2016 $1.99
- Guitar Connoisseur The Acoustic Issue Fall/Winter 2014 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.